- (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
That has happened to me too :D I have also forgotten my cellphone in the bathhouse (a place where you can swim n' sh!t, dont know the real name in english.) in the locker. Then, when I was halfway home, I realized it, so I had to rush back and get it. But it was gone... It was brand new and costed 400£
I have never been the same after that...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Try and better this one:

A friend of mine was in Onitsha, and his phone was stolen. Few minutes later, someone came to him and offered to sell him his own phone. To make a foolish story short, he was forced to "buy" his phone at gun point.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

A few years back, my dad was in the gym, when he returned to the locker room, my dad's locker was broken. Guess what was in his locker?? A gold Rolex watch worth thousand's, was holding around 2000 pounds cash in the wallet, and a mobile. The guy was decent enough to leave my dad with the mobile :cheesy:

++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Try and better this one:

A friend of mine was in Onitsha, and his phone was stolen. Few minutes later, someone came to him and offered to sell him his own phone. To make a foolish story short, he was forced to "buy" his phone at gun point.
:wth:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
What's the possibility of forgetting your wallet (containing seasonal train pass) one day, and then encounter ticket controllers - which you haven't seen for 3 years, even though you travel to school every day- on the train when returning home, 1 station away and receive a $100 fine?

oh man

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    I'll call and complain tomorrow, not sure if it'll help though.

Seems I'm not the only unlucky one here.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Lost my keys last night, they are charging me £60 to replace them.

The bar ran out of vodka last night so I drank Bacardi which killed me. I was so drunk I kissed a girl I really didn't want to. I also through up on the way home.

Not a good day.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    In the summer of 1997 I was travelling by train from Vienna to Budapesht. The border people did not like my CCCP passport, took me off the train, kept me in a cell for 9 hours, put me on another train and sent me back to Austria.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    In the summer of 1997 I was travelling by train from Vienna to Budapesht. The border people did not like my CCCP passport, took me off the train, kept me in a cell for 9 hours, put me on another train and sent me back to Austria.
    Man, must has been sucked to be held for 9 hours like that. What's wrong with the passport?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Yeah, those were some unforgetable hours. I smoked like 2 packs of sigarettes.

At that time Hungarian Government supposedly disallowed entrance of tourists holding old Soviet Union passports. I've tried to explain to them that I travelled all over the world with that passport- but they didn't care. I guess they wanted a bribe.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
    Anyway, in a one fine night my dad was driving to somewhere. Suddenly one of the tire blew. "Fortunately" there were some men there helping him to replace the tire. My dad offered some cash as a token of gratitude but they didn't like paper apparently. Suddently one of them pointed a knife at my dad. They took a $3000 Philippe Charriol watch, all cash on my dad's wallet, and a mobile phone. Quite expensive for a new tire.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    Lost my keys last night, they are charging me £60 to replace them.

The bar ran out of vodka last night so I drank Bacardi which killed me. I was so drunk I kissed a girl I really didn't want to. I also through up on the way home.

Not a good day.
    Well, at least you still remember it. :D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++
    Anyway, in a one fine night my dad was driving to somewhere. Suddenly one of the tire blew. "Fortunately" there were some men there helping him to replace the tire. My dad offered some cash as a token of gratitude but they didn't like paper apparently. Suddently one of them pointed a knife at my dad. They took a $3000 Philippe Charriol watch, all cash on my dad's wallet, and a mobile phone. Quite expensive for a new tire.
    Sounds like Lagos, Warri or Onitsha. Been to Nigeria?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    That has happened to me too :D I have also forgotten my cellphone in the bathhouse (a place where you can swim n' sh!t, dont know the real name in english.) in the locker. Then, when I was halfway home, I realized it, so I had to rush back and get it. But it was gone... It was brand new and costed 400£
    I have never been the same after that...
    After you lost your mobile phone? dude.. :rolleyes:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Then the robber of the phone would of called him to say he was living it up with all those swedish girls.

I think its just sad that losing a material possesion 'changes you'

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I think it's more of a fact that he forgot something and that something was subsequently lost.

Hell, I'd be pissed off too if I lost/forgot something important.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
    Then the robber of the phone would of called him to say he was living it up with all those swedish girls.

I think its just sad that losing a material possesion 'changes you'
    Well, why dont you throw 400 pounds in to the trash and see how you feel the next day ;)

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    of course i would be angry if i lost my phone too, but life goes on.. dont let these material possesions bring you down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)