Want to Stream LIVE Juve Matches? - try Cool Streaming, PPLive, SopCast, etc. (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Download CoolStreaming

Long story short: Cool Streaming works a bit like bittorrent, in that the more people watching a channel will make the speed better. How it works is that it buffers a channel's stream onto your hard drive, and your media player plays it from that location.

Maxxed football forums has good coverage of CoolStreaming schedules, but you have to register.

All the information you need - Don't bother asking questions here if you haven't read the CoolStreaming FAQ

Schedule

Time GMT+1

April 20 (wednesday) on CCTV5 (20.30) Live
JUVENTUS - INTER

April 23 (saturday)on GUANDONG (20.30) Live
A.C. MILAN - PARMA

April 24 (sunday) on GUANDONG (20.30) Live
LAZIO - JUVENTUS

------------

So everyone jump on and make live Juve matches streamable to all!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yes, the quality is very good once the stream gets started. It usually buffers for a while, and then it becomes very smooth, especially if it's a big match like Juventus - Inter and a lot of people are watching.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    It depends on the bitrate of the channels. A 1mb connection should usually be enough to get a very watchable stream. Seriously though, check out the FAQ in the link I posted, it's very useful for getting your speeds up.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Just saw parts of a game between Middlesbrough and Fulham, quality was pretty good and it never stopped to buffer after the initial five minutes. Finally a way for me to follow Serie A games. :)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Please use correct player or upper to open http://localhost:6789/1.asf if no player pops out.

he showes me this! What shall I do?
    Open Windows Media Player or your favourite player, then click "Open URL" or something similar, and paste that URL into the box.

Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Yep. The only country in the world where Serie A football isn't pay per view.
    Middle East soon to join that very short list.. AlJazeera Tv or Rotana Sport, both FTA channels, are gonna get Serie A rights.. either aljazeera or rotana.. I'll be happy with either.. they're both FTA! :D

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
    i dun think chinese tv is the only country...
    just for ur info, indonesian tv channels are the FIRST in asia to get
    the tv right for italian serie a...
    and up til now, they are still showing.. 5 matches per week.. for free...
    and i think the indonesian tv channels are the greatest...
    we have every sports shown.. free of charge... and live....
    f1, motogp, epl, bundesliga, serie a, champion cup, boxing, badminton....

anyway, hi to everyone in the forum,

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Damn Graham, I appreciate your effort. But I believe that my topic should have stayed there in the Matches-section, unfortunately you mods decided to combine it with that other thread, and now it's almost impossible to move the required information to everyone. Well, I'll change the link in my sig to point to this page and I'll try to keep updating it. But I still believe that this should be in Matches -section so it would be available for bigger audience.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

Middle East soon to join that very short list.. AlJazeera Tv or Rotana Sport, both FTA channels, are gonna get Serie A rights.. either aljazeera or rotana.. I'll be happy with either.. they're both FTA! :D
    and it might also be art:devil:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    Damn Graham, I appreciate your effort. But I believe that my topic should have stayed there in the Matches-section, unfortunately you mods decided to combine it with that other thread, and now it's almost impossible to move the required information to everyone. Well, I'll change the link in my sig to point to this page and I'll try to keep updating it. But I still believe that this should be in Matches -section so it would be available for bigger audience.
    Sorry Erkka, I can't say I know what you mean. Which thread was merged with another? I don't think I was the one who merged the threads, so if you'll point me in the direction of the relevant information, I'll think about making a thread in the matches forum for the information that you posted.

Cheers mate

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Sorry Erkka, I can't say I know what you mean. Which thread was merged with another? I don't think I was the one who merged the threads, so if you'll point me in the direction of the relevant information, I'll think about making a thread in the matches forum for the information that you posted.

Cheers mate
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8509&pagenumber=4

I believe that it was Sebi who merged the threads. Anyway, no need to make anymore changes except maybe moving this one to the matches-section. Good job, now let's keep up with the pace. ;)

edit: Almost forgot:

Sunday, 24th of April

13:55 - ESPN Asia - EPL : Portsmouth vs Southampton (L)
    16:40 - Guangdong - Italian Serie A : Atalanta vs Palermo (?)
    16:45 - CCTV-5 - Italian Serie A : Atalanta vs Palermo (?)
    18:00 - ESPN Asia - EPL : Manchester United vs Newcastle (L)
    21:20 - Guangdong - Italian Serie A : Lazio vs Juventus (L)

All the times are GMT +2

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    You know what, I'll do just that.

Thanks Erkka ;)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    HTV7 is also showing the game tonight, I think HTV7 has a better picture quality, much less buffering and it does not have a 3 minute delay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)