The official 'Race' Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We are currently in Day 29 of the league and Milan is yet to face Roma in Rome later in the evening.
Currently Juventus are 3 points ahead with 66 points and 29 games and Milan are with 63 points and 28 games.

The games left until the end of the season are as follows:

Day 30:
Fiorentina - Juventus
Milan - Brescia

Day 31:
Juventus - Lecce
Milan - Reggina

Day 32:
Juventus - Inter
Milan - Chievo

Day 33:
Lazio - Juventus
Milan - Parma

Day 34:
Juventus - Bologna
Fiorentina - Milan

Day 35:
Milan - Juventus

Day 36:
Juventus - Parma
Lecce - Milan

Day 37:
Livorno - Juventus
Milan - Palermo

Day 38:
Juventus - Cagliari
Udinese - Milan

Juventus have 4 games left on the road with one of them being against Milan while Milan have 3 away games.
Juventus have 5 home games while Milan have 6 and again one of them is against Juventus.

There are 27 points at hand and all are precious, it is still very early to see anything solid in the race.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Lazio. Fiorentina. Parma. Inter. Milan.

Well, if we win it from here, we'll have deserved it.

Milan have to lose points tonight, or its pretty much in the bag for them, seeing the schedules of the two teams.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Days 30, 33 and 35 are definitely not in our advantage where Days 34, 36 and 38 are a bit tricky for them

Mar 6, 2005
    We CAN do it!!

Inter: we almost beat them away at their.own. stadium, with the boring and "lucky" 442.. imagine the inter that'll be in shreds at the delle alpi when they face "Il Tridente El Magnifico" (did i write that right..? :p)

Milan: a draw and we'll be ok ;)

everyone else, we should not worry about.. I mean come on.. fiorentina have miccoli.. that's a self destructing bomb right there.. :D

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    its good to be optimistic but inter have losted only one match this season and i doubt cap will use the trident in a such important game,
    lazio is playing really hard and they seem to have the key to beat us even if they arent in top form esp in their home,
    parma will be very danzerous
    in the last 3 matches to avoid seria B,
    if we loose in milan we are lost,
    from the way i see it only we and udine or palermo can cut points from milan,
    we must win all these games and wait for them to throw the title in the last 2days,
    tough luck

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
    its good to be optimistic but inter have losted only one match this season and i doubt cap will use the trident in a such important game,
    He used the trio in the Madrid game, and that's arguably more important than the Inter game.

Aug 26, 2003
    Galliani fears Scudetto showdown Monday 21 March, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan chief Adriano Galliani is ignoring any thoughts of a potential Scudetto play-off with rivals Juventus.

Both clubs are still locked at the top of the table and Italian rules state that a one-off game must be played if they end the campaign level on points.

"I hope we don’t need the ‘spareggio’, I still remember the game between Bologna and Inter," he stated.

That match in 1964 was the last time that a Scudetto showdown was needed, a game the Dall’Ara outfit won 2-0.

"We are marching at a high pace on 66 points with nine games still to go," continued Galliani.

"Milan are playing better in some games, Juventus in others. This is a situation of great equilibrium which will continue until the very end. It’s going to be tough."

Milan and Juventus will definitely meet at least one more time this season in the Week 35 schedule.

That clash is currently set to take place at 15.00 hours local time, but there is a distinct possibility that it may kick-off at 20.30 hours instead for television.

"Milan are ready to play at night but we will have to see what the League and Juventus say," he added.

The two giants of the Italian game could in theory also meet in Europe this term, if they both reach the Champions’ League Final.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)