calendar (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
i'm pretty sure this forum has a calendar fuction so we can see when members have their birthdays and stuff like that, quite cool IMO.

can't we enable it, right now i feel like we're missing out on something, for instance one of our major poster had a birthday yesterday and nobody knew, thats not good

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I thought it would be a bit much with the birthdays all the time considering the number of people we have, not that we really need the calendar for anything else.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
we could do with a birthday list, then, since the only way we are gonna know is by viewing everyone's profiles!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
is there no way we could have a calendar then? even just a list of birthdays or something?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The thing is that there are so many people here, there's a birthday just about everyday. We already have a plethora of post dedication threads, it would be exactly the same with birthdays. I think it's a little over the top.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
yeahOk, it would be over the top if it was done like that.
One thread for all birthdays would be overcrowded as well, so I guess there isn't much can be done about it. unless u limit it to Pm's or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)