Milan are on Fire!! (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I don't think that Milan will 'fall' .. they are well-equipped. But keep in mind that Milan played against Modena, Perugia at Serie A and Lens in the CL .. not really demanding matches .. anyway, Im waiting for Milan's next week clash with Lazio, then at least, we would know what they are truly made of ..Milan will also be tested in the CL, I think against Depor

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    good point....but i think they should beat Lazio...dont know about Depor though.....No matter how well they play, i still think of any italian team as WEAK in Europe.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Two tough matches away for them, but hopfully it'll end good, especially in CL!

I don't consider Perugia easy though :scared: They can be quite an upset for bigger teams!

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Perugia can only upset a team if the match is delayed for an hour due to heavy rain then a Bald referee orders the game to continue.... :down: then that certain other team lose in the last day when they need the 3 points to get something big

:down: ;)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    :D

No really, I think small teams, like Perugia, are only a threat to bigger teams when they are playing at their ground .. their fans give them extra confidence and a great motive to do well .. and they either end up with a good result, or wasting a handful of chances ..

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    I don't think that Milan will 'fall' .. they are well-equipped. But keep in mind that Milan played against Modena, Perugia at Serie A and Lens in the CL .. not really demanding matches .. anyway, Im waiting for Milan's next week clash with Lazio, then at least, we would know what they are truly made of ..Milan will also be tested in the CL, I think against Depor
    I can't wait for the match, well it's gonna be a difficult for Nesta to play against his former team. But I hope he'll do his best.:angel:

Aug 30, 2002
    lets wait and see what Milan do this season... Ancelotti has never won anything as coach before, and how does he accomodate the egos and talents of Rivaldo, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Sheva, Tommasson, Pippo. A lot to think about from a coach whose teams aren't really that attacking.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Milan should watch out for Makaay! He's the one who's really on fire! Scored two goals yesterday for Deportivo vs Valladolid! I think I don't have to mention how he humiliated B. München the last time :scared: :D

Leila

Jul 12, 2002
    Yes, we can say that... If bein' a fan means: watchin' maches, bein' sad or happy depends on situation, and listenin' tely in german-> I am.

But Juve is always #1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)