I cant post message !!!! (1 Viewer)

EMMY

I'm EMMY, I already register yesterday(my e-mail is [email protected]). But I cant post the message anywhere. They said...

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons :
1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access adminsitrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks for your support.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by EMMY ] ++
I'm EMMY, I already register yesterday(my e-mail is [email protected]). But I cant post the message anywhere. They said...

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons :
1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access adminsitrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks for your support.
Hi EMMY :)

did you already get the activation-email? You need it to be confirmed.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
a "well done" to the new team of mods who under the guidance of the great one are showing a lot of potential.
The "Great One"? :D

I also like the way they handle their job. Keep it up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)