Users awaiting email confirmation (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It has come to my attention that there are a number of users who've not yet been able to fully register. And hence they have been placed in the group for users awaiting email confirmation.

For those of you who did not receive the email confirmation, I have resent it to anyone who has not verified their email yet. If you made a mistake filling in your details while registering, you can log into your control panel with the username and password you then chose and change your email address. Once you have updated to a correct email, post in this thread and your activation instructions will be re-sent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rickenbacker2

Thanks for resending that e-mail, but I believe that there is a problem with my e-mail server or something like that, so I changed my adress on my profile, it is now [email protected], if you could please send an activation e-mail there, it would be much appreciated.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #5
    It seems that some people have had trouble activating their accounts and not received the confirmation email upon registration. Those accounts have now been activated. :)

Unregistered

HELP ME i haven't received e-mail from you yet..! help me help me... my nick is mnowomiejsky

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #11
    There are no users matching your username or your email address. Try to register.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #13
    You must have registered after the last backup was done and so your info wasn't saved.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #17
    It's common sense. Given that the forum can be viewed by anyone (doesn't require a registration) it follows that also banned users can view it.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Nothing I just thought that BANNED meant you were able to view it but only as "guest" and that the nick would not appear. I.E. I see Ancelotti sometimes..thats why I ask. So he is able to view under his nick but can't post?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)