Attachment Counting!?!? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hey I just refreshed the "active threads" page, and in front of the "CM blog" thread, it said "16 Attachments", and there were other numbers of attachments in front of the titles of other threads, but i didn't get to read them, because the page refreshed and they disappeared. It was just for a second or two and i should've taken a screenshot.

What's that all about??

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Yep fabi, but mine didn't come out as a tooltip, it just appeared on the page as plain text. I guess it's normal then; i didn't actually know it could come out as a tooltip.. but if it does, i guess it's just a matter of code spilling onto the page before it rendered. Thanks fabi :)

btw I love that "Inicio" :D I've only ever seen Korean and English windows :thumb:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I found about it awhile ago, and always I see how many attachments there are in a thread! lol

I wanna see how it says "Inicio" in korean, I've only seen it in english and spanish I think

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    :) I don't have Korean windows installed at the moment, otherwise i'd show ya :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    gray, there's a simple explanation for that. The forum database is officially huge and we've pruned attachments on a couple of occasions. That's why they're missing from the thread. I guess the counter doens't take this into account.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Oh, my main concern was actually the fact that the attachment counter's text displayed on the main page rather than appearing as a tooltip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)