Suggestion for thread navigation (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Martin, is there any way u can make it so that we can choose which page of a thread we want to go to, from the threads view screen? Okay this explanation isn't going very well

It'd be convenient to have numbers here (see picture) so we don't have to go to each thread individually, then when the page loads, have to click on the page number from there.

Or is it not your choice as I imagine?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This is in place in newer versions of vbulletin and we haven't updated vb for about 2 years. I'm thinking about doing it around Christmas, if vb3 final is released by that time.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I have a really good idea about how to make the forums better and more functional. Or better say I had it last night. The problem is that I have forgotten it now... :sigh:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    I have a really good idea about how to make the forums better and more functional. Or better say I had it last night. The problem is that I have forgotten it now... :sigh:
    Bloody helpful Zlatan, as always :rolleyes:

Gosh Martin that's quite a bloody list! I cbfed reading it all now, but I guess none of the new features could hurt. Who ever thought the vbulletin site would have a forum!? ;)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Hey, the weird thing is...

this feature is available on the normal thread pages, just not on the "active threads" page...which is a pity, since that's how i (and probably many others) navigate this forum...

so i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to implement~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)