Goal videos from matches... (1 Viewer)

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
Hi, I almost never have the opportunity to see Juve's matches, so I always have to scour the internet for videoclips of the goals.

I always have to trawl through 20 page threads for all Juve's matches before I can find some link to a video clip. And for the latest couple of matches, I haven't even been able to find any. Last season, the beloved Nekton had his updated page with links to all his uploaded videoclips, but he doesn't seem to be doing one this year? :frown:

Couldn't the moderators on the forums start editing the initial post in an official match thread to contain the link to the multimedia? It certainly would ease the experience for those of us who are looking for the link.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Thanks for the link, but couldn't we make it a rule to post the goal clips in the initial post in matches threads? That would ease my life a lot.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    There haven't been any video clips from Nekton this year. But JuvePoland often have goal videos.

Start from this page:
    http://www.juventus.soccer.com.pl/terminarz.php?page=terminarz

Choose your match, click [ więcej ] (= "more"), then click on the image that says Multimedia and for each goal click ściągnij (=download).

Aha!
    I guess that's why I saw them down twice, due to problems with bandwidth, since you Martin started to add their links here.
    I bet they love :fero: you now ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    So what's wrong with that?
    I would have to look for those brilliant comments, to show you, what I have on my mind, but shortly: głupek, nieudacznik, ofiara losu, wywalić go na zbity pysk/ryj - I will skip worse words and names for your own sake ;)
    It has nothing to do with football review.

But I was now on the site again, cause I'm sure you wouldnt be so blind for such names for people, and I'm glad to say, that these two reviews from this season are good - no such names anymore.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Well, I couldnt find anything like that from last season, but I sent mail to main guy, cause I am also interested in this.

But there are few good things: follow this link, there is very good history, in Polish :D so not for you :p;)
    But there you can see how FIRST Juve shirt looked like.

http://www.juventus.soccer.com.pl/historia.php?page=historia_klubu

Really pink!

And here: they will celebrate 100 goals of Alex, so they are going to add his 100 goals for club - interesting how :undecide:
    Anyway here you are link to this page, there are few Alex' goals, if you want them.

http://www.juventus.soccer.com.pl/download.php?page=download_100bramek

Click on ściągnij word.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    I would have to look for those brilliant comments, to show you, what I have on my mind, but shortly: głupek, nieudacznik, ofiara losu, wywalić go na zbity pysk/ryj - I will skip worse words and names for your own sake ;)
    It has nothing to do with football review.

But I was now on the site again, cause I'm sure you wouldnt be so blind for such names for people, and I'm glad to say, that these two reviews from this season are good - no such names anymore.
    Oh right, more than just passionte, I see your point ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    Well, I couldnt find anything like that from last season, but I sent mail to main guy, cause I am also interested in this.

But there are few good things: follow this link, there is very good history, in Polish :D so not for you :p;)
    But there you can see how FIRST Juve shirt looked like.

http://www.juventus.soccer.com.pl/historia.php?page=historia_klubu

Really pink!
    yeah, i dont speak Weird :down:....;)

how did they get colour photo from 1897?

And here: they will celebrate 100 goals of Alex, so they are going to add his 100 goals for club - interesting how :undecide:
    Anyway here you are link to this page, there are few Alex' goals, if you want them.

http://www.juventus.soccer.com.pl/download.php?page=download_100bramek

Click on ściągnij word.
    thx

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    He's giving you the "silent treatment". Not good, I experienced it once. Scary :scared:
    :wallbang: stupid forum-goers attitude...maybe, just maybe he's not online at this particular moment. :eek::eek::eek::eek: could it possibly be!?!?

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)