Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
528px-Francisco_Rom%C3%A1n_Alarc%C3%B3n_Su%C3%A1rez.jpg

Date of birth 21 April 1992 (age 20)
Place of birth Benalmádena, Spain
Height 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)
Weight 74 kg
Playing position Attacking midfielder​

Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez, aka Isco (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈisko]; born 21 April 1992 in Benalmádena, Málaga, Andalusia), is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Málaga CF mainly as an attacking midfielder.[1]

Club career

A product of Valencia CF's youth system, Isco made his debut with the first team on 11 November 2010, against UD Logroñés for the season's Copa del Rey, scoring twice in a 4–1 home win (7–1 on aggregate).[2] Previously, he spent one full season with the reserves in Segunda División B, scoring once in 25 games and suffering relegation.

Isco played his first La Liga game on 14 November 2010, playing 20 minutes in a 2–0 home win against Getafe CF, after replacing Aritz Aduriz.[3] In mid-July 2011, after helping the B-team return to the third level by netting 15 goals, he signed a five-year contract with Málaga CF, for €6 million.[4]

Isco scored his first goal for his new club on 21 November 2011, starting in a 3−1 away win against Racing de Santander.[5] He netted again the following week in a 2−1 win against Villarreal CF,[6] and finished his first season with 32 matches and five goals as the Andalusians qualified for the UEFA Champions League for the first time in their history.

On 18 September 2012, in Málaga's first game in the Champions League group stage, Isco scored twice in a 3–0 home win over FC Zenit Saint Petersburg, also being chosen as Man of the match.[7]

International career

Isco appeared with Spain's U17 in 2009 World Cup, scoring three times in the process as Spain finished third. In 2011, he represented his country, together with Málaga team mate Recio, in the FIFA U-20 World Cup held in Colombia, netting once in an eventual quarterfinal exit.

On 28 February 2012 Isco was called to the Spanish U23s for a friendly against Egypt, but did not leave the bench.[8] On 15 May he was picked for the first time to the senior team, for friendlies with Serbia and South Korea.
Honours

Spain U17

FIFA U-17 World Cup: Third-place 2009

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
His great grandmother had some cevapi in Sarajevo during her wild young years, the bosnian talent is obvious in him :agree:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
This guy is amazign! I've seen a few games of him and he always surprises me. I see him more as a CAM but he could also work as a winger if you ask me, even an SS.

Yesterday's asssit to Eliseu vs. Milan was fantastic. He has so much talent and drivling on his feets.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's the complete package.

You know how I know? Look at his photo, especially around the groinal area... :shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ofcourse he is, thats were quality little wizards end up these days, soon there will more class spanish players in EPL then La Liga :p

We arent in ze game, its Real or Barca who should regret the opportunity of signing him, even if they dont need him right now.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Ofcourse he is, thats were quality little wizards end up these days, soon there will more class spanish players in EPL then La Liga :p

We arent in ze game, its Real or Barca who should regret the opportunity of signing him, even if they dont need him right now.
I know that we are not in the move for him. Is just that I wish he wouldn't go to Chelsea, I hate that club for some reason. And they already have an amazing midfield in three quarters, Mata-Oscar-Hazard is simply great. I'm afraid that he could stall his career.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I wouldnt call Oscar a creative midfielder, more of an excellent link up player/box to box (in the timid sense, not EPL/African style).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mata deffo is creative, but there is room to play him with Isco, since he is playing fake winger/wingforward upfront, then dictating AM as such (though their attacking midfield trio has alot of freedom).

Benitez doesnt even like Oscar anyways, so even more opportunity for Isco, not that Benitez would be around if Isco signs in the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)