Lorenzo Insigne (1 Viewer)

Jul 1, 2010
My favorite young talent, I wish we could sign him. I believe's he's the most promising player in Italy, even more so than Marco Verratti

Full name: Lorenzo Insigne
Date of birth: 4 June 1991 (age 20)
Place of birth: Frattamaggiore, Italy
Height: 1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)
Playing position: Second striker

Lorenzo Insigne (born 4 June 1991 in Frattamaggiore, Naples) is an Italian footballer who plays as a striker for Serie B club Pescara, on loan from Napoli.

Club Career

A Napoli youth system product, Insigne made his Serie A debut on January 24, 2010 when he came on as a last-minute substitute for Germán Denis in a game against Livorno. A couple of weeks later he was loaned to Cavese.

In 2010 he sold to Lega Pro Prima Divisione club Foggia in co-ownership deal, where he scored an impressive 19 goals under the tenure of Czech maestro Zdeněk Zeman. On 8 July 2011 Insigne agreed to re-join Zeman, accepting a one-year loan to Serie B club Pescara.

International Career

He made his debut with the Italy U-21 squad on 6 October 2011, scoring two goals in the away match won 7–2 against Liechtenstein.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #5
    Well yeah, he's the natural replacement for Lavezzi if the latter goes.

Insigne is gonna become better than Lavezzi on the long run imo.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    This guy is a Napoletano by heritage and is one of their players, the sort of guy who would fucking HATE Juve... Almost like a birthright.

Great player in the making, yes, but fuck him.

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #19
    I know some will say that I overrate him but I have feeling that he might potentially become the greatest Italian SS since Del Piero's emergence. I think he can become better than the likes of Cassano, Di Natale, etc. I rarely rate youngsters this highly but with him, you can clearly see the potential world class player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)