http://www.soccerjones.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/luis-suarez-uruguay.jpg
Full name: Luis Alberto Suárez Díaz
Squad No: 7
Position: Forward
Birth Date: Jan 24, 1987
Birth Place: Salto, Uruguay
Height: 5' 11" (1.80m)
Weight: 81 kg

Luis Alberto Suárez Díaz (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈlwiz 'swares]; born 24 January 1987), commonly known as Luis Suárez and nicknamed "El Pistolero" (The Gunfighter), is a footballer who plays for Liverpool and the Uruguayan national team. He is a striker who has been praised as an excellent goal scorer with "remarkable technical ability" who is also known for creating chances for his teammates.

Suárez was born in Salto, Uruguay, and moved with his family to Montevideo, where he grew up with a single mother and six siblings. In 2005, he began his professional career at Montevideo side Nacional. At age 19, in 2006, he moved to the Netherlands with Eredivisie side Groningen. Suárez transferred to Ajax in 2007 and made a major impact at the Amsterdam club. In 2008–09 he was named club Player of the Year and he led Ajax in scoring, although he was suspended for both fighting with a teammate and for getting seven yellow cards on the season. The following year he was made the club captain, he led the Eredivisie in scoring with 35 goals in 33 games and was named Dutch Footballer of the Year. He scored 49 goals in all competitions and Ajax won the KNVB Cup. In the 2010–11 season he scored his one hundredth Ajax goal and joined an elite group of players from the club, including Johan Cruyff, Marco van Basten and Dennis Bergkamp, to do so. But that season he was also involved in an incident in which he bit the shoulder of PSV player Otman Bakkal. He was branded the "Cannibal of Ajax" and suspended seven games. During his suspension, in January 2011, he transferred to Liverpool for €26.5 million. Suárez was one of Liverpool’s best players during his partial season and helped the club move from twelfth in the league in mid-January to finish sixth.

Suárez represented Uruguay at the youth level in the 2007 U-20 World Cup. In 2007 he scored in his senior team debut against Columbia but was also sent off for a second yellow card. In the 2010 World Cup he played an important role for Uruguay's fourth place finish and he scored three goals. But he was also involved in one of the tournament's most controversial incidents in the final minutes of extra time against Ghana; in a tied game, he saved a goal with his hands to prevent his team from losing. He was given a red card, but the ensuing penalty kick was missed and Uruguay advanced after winning the shootout. He was labeled a villain and a cheat but also as a hero for sacrificing himself for his team. In 2011, Suárez scored four goals for Uruguay as they won a record fifteenth Copa América, and he was named Player of the Tournament.

Club career
Nacional

Suárez began playing football for his hometown club Nacional's youth team when he was 14 years old. One night he was caught drinking and partying, and his coach threatened he would never play unless he started playing football more seriously. In May 2005, at age 16, he made his first team debut against Junior de Barranquilla in the Libertadores Cup. He scored his first goal in September 2005 and helped Nacional win the 2005–06 Uruguayan league with 10 goals in 27 games.

Suárez was discovered by a group of scouts from the Dutch club Groningen when they were in Uruguay to watch another player. As they looked on, he drew and converted and penalty and scored a "wonder goal" against Defensor. After watching only that game, the scouts approached Suárez and said they wanted to buy him;[8] after the season, Gronigen paid Nacional €800,000 for him. Suárez was thrilled to go to Europe because his girlfriend, and current wife, Sofia Balbi, had moved to Barcelona; they had maintained a long-distance relationship for a year and he wanted to move closer to her.

Groningen

Suárez was 19 years old when he went to play for Groningen and initially he struggled because he did not know Dutch or English, and he played on the second team to adjust to the Dutch game. His teammate and fellow Uruguayan, Bruno Silva, helped him settle into living in Holland and playing for a new team. He worked hard to learn Dutch and his teammates respected him for his efforts with the language. Suárez scored goals for Groningen, but he also had disciplinary problems; in one five-game stretch in January 2007, he scored four goals but received three yellow cards and one red card. Suárez ended with 10 goals in 29 league appearances to help Groningen finish eighth in the 2006–07 Eredivisie. He also scored in a 4–2 loss to Partizan Belgrade in his European debut.

Ajax saw potential in Suárez and offered Groningen €3.5 million for him, but Groningen rejected the deal. Suárez was upset and brought his case to the Dutch Football Association’s arbitration committee to try to facilitate the sale. The arbitration committee ruled against him on 9 August 2007, but that same day, Ajax increased their offer to €7.5 million and Groningen accepted.

Ajax

Suárez signed a five-year contract with Ajax and made his club debut in the Champions League qualifier against Slavia Prague. He scored one goal in his Eredivisie debut for the club and two goals in his home debut at the Amsterdam Arena. Ajax finished second in league in the 2007–08 season and Suárez scored 17 goals in 33 league appearances.
Suárez (with the Ajax flag) as Ajax skipper in 2010.

During the 2008–09 season, Ajax coach Marco van Basten noted how Suárez played an important role in many of Ajax’s goals, but van Basten was also upset by the number of yellow cards Suárez received. Suárez was suspended for a game because he was given his seventh yellow card of the season against Utrecht in a 2–0 win. He was also suspended after a halftime altercation with teammate Albert Luque over a free kick. Ajax ended the season in third place. Suárez scored 22 goals in 31 league games and finished second in league scoring, one goal behind Mounir El Hamdaoui of AZ; Suárez was named Ajax Player of the Year.

Before the 2009–10 season, Martin Jol replaced van Basten as coach. After the departure of previous captain, Thomas Vermaelen, to Arsenal, Jol named Suárez team captain. Suárez started scoring goals early in the season with a hat trick in a 4–1 win against RKC Waalwijk. Suárez had a number of multiple-goal games throughout the season including four goals in wins over Slovan Bratislava in the Europe League play-off round, VVV-Venlo and Roda JC Kerkrade. He scored three in the first half in another win over VVV-Venlo and six against WHC Wezep in the KNVB Cup as Ajax won by a club-record margin of 14–1. Suárez scored two more in the second leg of the KNVB Cup final and finished as the tournament's top scorer. Ajax won the Cup final 6–1 on aggregate over Feyenoord, but they finished second in the league behind FC Twente. Suárez ended the season as the Eredivisie's top scorer with 35 goals in 33 games and had 49 goals in all competitions. He was named Ajax Player of the Year for the second straight time and Dutch Footballer of the Year.
Suárez in action for Liverpool.

Other European clubs began to show their interest in Suárez because of the number of goals Suárez was scoring for Ajax; his play that summer at the 2010 World Cup increased their interest. Soon after Suárez returned from his World Cup campaign, he scored his one hundredth goal for Ajax in a 1–1 home draw against PAOK in the Champions League third qualifying round. This put him in an elite group of players, including Johan Cruyff, van Basten and Dennis Bergkamp, to score 100 or more goals with the club. Suárez continued his scoring run with a hat trick against De Graafschap in a 5–0 win. But on 20 November 2010, Suárez was in trouble again when he bit PSV's Otman Bakkal on the shoulder during a 0–0 draw. Ajax suspended him for two games and fined him an undisclosed amount which the club said they would donate to a "good cause". The Dutch daily newspaper De Telegraaf branded Suárez the "Cannibal of Ajax". The KNVB increased Suárez's suspension to seven league matches. Suárez uploaded a video apologizing for the incident. During the suspension Ajax was in contact with other European clubs interested in Suárez; on 28 January 2011 they accepted a €26.5 million (£22.8 million) offer for Suárez from Premier League club Liverpool. Despite leaving while suspended, Suárez departed Ajax on good terms, and he was given a farewell sendoff after an Ajax game. During the sendoff an Ajax coach spoke to him and the crowd and said how the club wished he could stay longer; the crowd applauded their agreement and fireworks followed. Ajax ended the 2010–11 season as Eredivisie champions and Suárez was given a winner’s medal for his seven goals in 13 appearances.

While he was at Ajax, Suárez scored 111 goals in 159 appearances. Suárez recognized Ajax legends, van Basten, Bergkamp, Frank de Boer and Henk ten Cate, for teaching him about football during his time in Amsterdam. He noted that van Basten taught him the techniques and movement required for playing forward and he learned from all of them to be composed in front of the goal and not react to fouls.

Liverpool

Until the arrival of Andy Carroll from Newcastle United a few hours later, Suárez was Liverpool's most expensive signing. The next day, Suárez passed his medical and signed a five-and-a-half-year deal through 2016. Suárez requested the number seven jersey, but at the time did not realize that it was worn by Liverpool "legends" such as his new manager Kenny Daglish and Kevin Keegan. After he learned about the players who previously wore that number, he said he appreciated the expectations associated with it. Suárez made his Liverpool debut on 2 February against Stoke City at Anfield in a 2–0 win; he came on as a substitute and scored Liverpool's second goal in front of the Kop in the sixty-third minute. He was one of Liverpool’s best players during his partial season and helped Liverpool go from from twelfth in the league in mid-January to finish sixth. He finished the 2010–11 Premier League season with four goals in 13 games.

Suárez began Liverpool's 2011–12 Premier League season by missing a penalty and scoring the opening goal in a 1–1 draw against Sunderland. Suárez followed this up by coming on as a substitute against Arsenal to be heavily involved in Liverpool's first goal and then score the second. The 2–0 win was the first against Arsenal in London for eleven years. He scored the first goal in a 3–1 win over Exeter City in the Carling Cup. He was then awarded man of the match against Bolton, and scored the winning goal in a 2–1 victory against Wolverhamptom Wanderers.

ALC
30.09.2011, 06:30
He would've been perfect for us. Fucking 'Pool.

ZoSo
30.09.2011, 06:33
Liverpool would be in a pool of shit without him.

Bezzy
30.09.2011, 12:32
we should had got him last summer
and should give them giovinco or something :sergio:

Dostoevsky
30.09.2011, 12:34
How, were you willing to give Juve that much money to buy him?

He was out of our reach.

Amash
30.09.2011, 12:50

He was out of our reach.

26,5 million € isn't that much for a player like him. You think we couldn't afford him?

He is really great player but can't control his temper sometimes.

Dostoevsky
30.09.2011, 12:53
It was a January buy, no? We were broke, no way we could've got him back then.

After Diego/Melo summer we never paid so much for one player. Same goes for Dzeko, we never had money for him.

ZoSo
30.09.2011, 12:55
Do you think if there was a 2 player non-EU cap instead of one in all of the 10/11 mercatos Juve would have signed Dzeko?

Bezzy
30.09.2011, 12:56

He was out of our reach.

20 m + giovinco should had solved the deal :(

Dostoevsky
30.09.2011, 13:08
20 m + giovinco should had solved the deal :(

Giovinco ended up at Parma, which implies that big clubs (or bigger) didn't want him. And he was worth only 3mln back then so I doubt it.

Do you think if there was a 2 player non-EU cap instead of one in all of the 10/11 mercatos Juve would have signed Dzeko?

Nope, I think we had 0% to sign Dzeko even when he was 'close'. I think it was all media BS.

We never had that much money to spend, we bough Krasic for double less.

Byrone
30.09.2011, 13:21

No, it was all bravado on Marotta's behalf.

ZoSo
30.09.2011, 13:26
Nope, I think we had 0% to sign Dzeko even when he was 'close'. I think it was all media BS.

We never had that much money to spend, we bough Krasic for double less.

I think you're right, Krasic was €15m and Dzeko was €32-34m. If I remember correctly the total transfer spending including player sales last season was €25m total compared to €70m this season which shows Marotta didn't have much to spend at all.

Salvo
30.09.2011, 13:29
We didnt have an EU spot free for Suarez.

Amash
30.09.2011, 13:43
It was a January buy, no? We were broke, no way we could've got him back then.

After Diego/Melo summer we never paid so much for one player. Same goes for Dzeko, we never had money for him.

Last summer we were after Dzeko and we tabled offer but Wolfsburg wouldn't accept it. After that we withdrew from negotiations. Everything else is media BS. Believe me 100% true. After that there wasn't any offer for Dzeko up until shity showed, tabled offer, bank guarantee... and everything else is history :)

How could we be broke and yet this summer we spend 80-90 millions? Nismo mi svorc vec cicije :)

Suns
30.09.2011, 13:55
The one that got away. I'm still pissed off that we didn't sign him when he was in Holland. He would have gladly joined us, he's young and so fuckin' good :(

ZoSo
30.09.2011, 14:01
Last summer we were after Dzeko and we tabled offer but Wolfsburg wouldn't accept it. After that we withdrew from negotiations. Everything else is media BS. Believe me 100% true. After that there wasn't any offer for Dzeko up until shity showed, tabled offer, bank guarantee... and everything else is history :)

How could we be broke and yet this summer we spend 80-90 millions? Nismo mi svorc vec cicije :)

€70m-120m Cash injection from Exor.

Dostoevsky
30.09.2011, 14:12

Nah, I was talking for that summer. We clearly had no money to buy him, if they rejected our offer it only means it was too. If we had 30mln+ we wouldn't have signed Krasic but some 30mln winger.

This summer we had a lot of money, but we bought many players and none of those reached 20mln value, let alone over 30mln.

Cicije jesmo sigurno :) ali Marotta nije normalan u svakom slucaju.

Amash
30.09.2011, 14:42
Nah, I was talking for that summer. We clearly had no money to buy him, if they rejected our offer it only means it was too. If we had 30mln+ we wouldn't have signed Krasic but some 30mln winger.

This summer we had a lot of money, but we bought many players and none of those reached 20mln value, let alone over 30mln.

Cicije jesmo sigurno :) ali Marotta nije normalan u svakom slucaju.

I know that you speak about last summer so am I when I say that we were after Dzeko but haven't signed him because we taught that Wolfsburg asking price is too much and we officially offered just few millions less. That have happened on the beginning of the mercato. And off course that we couldn't afford to buy someone more expensive than Krasic, when we spent our all money on Matinezes, Bonuccis, Pepes, Mottas, Quaglias etc.

Preet
30.09.2011, 18:41
dream on guys, he'll never walk alone to your club.:D

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 18:42
It's unbelieveable how shitty Liverpool would be without him.

Preet
30.09.2011, 18:53
like juventus without del piero?

YasoR17
30.09.2011, 18:55
Looooooooooooooooooooooool. Cute.

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 18:57
like juventus without del piero?

Ehm, Del Piero was benched most of the time under Capello. Trezeguet and Zlatan made shit happen.

What'll happen when Suarez is injured? Carroll? Gimme a frickin break.

Nice try, but stick in the kitchen.

Preet
30.09.2011, 18:58
but its true, juventus without del piero is a rich mans siena.:P

YasoR17
30.09.2011, 18:58
:D

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 18:59
but its true, juventus without del piero is a rich mans siena.:P

Better than a poor mans Everton.

YasoR17
30.09.2011, 18:59
Oh snap.

Preet
30.09.2011, 19:01
Better than a poor mans Everton.

everton is blue, einstein.:sergio:

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 19:02

No shit Sherlock?

WΏΏdy?
30.09.2011, 19:03

:lol:

Azzurri7
30.09.2011, 19:03
Preet loves Ale I understand?

Preet
30.09.2011, 19:05
No shit Sherlock?

what is your point exactly? i hope you arent ugly as you are stupid.

Preet loves Ale I understand?

yes indeed.:heart:

Azzurri7
30.09.2011, 19:07

wtf :D

Vinman would love this type of girls :D

Byrone
30.09.2011, 19:07

yes indeed.:heart:

Ouch Melo, being burned twice in a row.:lol2:

Cheesio
30.09.2011, 20:18
Oh snap :lol:

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 20:43

Is my point so hard to understand? Yeah, I am the stupid one.

Everton>Liverpool. That's my point smartass.

ALC
30.09.2011, 20:45
:lol: Just saw this.

Preet
30.09.2011, 20:48
Is my point so hard to understand? Yeah, I am the stupid one.

Everton>Liverpool. That's my point smartass.

you didnt make a point worth note and yes you are the stupid one. inter>juve, ac milan>juve, i guess my point trumps your so called point.

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 20:48

Where did I mention that Everton is red?

I hope your IQ is bigger than your brasize.

Preet
30.09.2011, 20:52
Where did I mention that Everton is red?

I hope your IQ is bigger than your brasize.

it took you this long to think of a come back? the only reason you know about bra size is because you probably still breast feed.

YasoR17
30.09.2011, 20:53
:shifty:

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 20:53
it took you this long to think of a come back? the only reason you know about bra size is because you probably still breast feed.

Sorry, I have a life.

Do you want to breast feed me? I am hungry.

WΏΏdy?
30.09.2011, 20:54

DAMN! :lol2:

Your inner punjabi is comming out!

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 20:54
Fuck you kiss-asses for taking her side :D

Martin
30.09.2011, 20:55
Melo you suck at smack talk :D

WΏΏdy?
30.09.2011, 20:56
Fuck you kiss-asses for taking her side :D

You gotta admit she is smack talking u under the table :D

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 20:57
Meh, I am too much of a nice person to go hard on her.

Preet
30.09.2011, 20:58
Sorry, I have a life.

Do you want to breast feed me? I am hungry.

lets see, you joined this forum in september 2010 and you have almost 19 thousand posts. yes, you must have a very demanding life! why dont you bend over and suck on your tiny excuse of a penis?:P

Martin
30.09.2011, 20:58
Meh, I am too much of a nice person to go hard on her.

Either that or you could be more char... nevermind :D

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 20:59
lets see, you joined this forum in september 2010 and you have almost 19 thousand posts. yes, you must have a very demanding life! why dont you bend over and suck on your tiny excuse of a penis?:P

Excuse meeeeee for working 8 hours a day with a computer, things get boring you know?

Fake Melo
Either that or you could be more char... nevermind :D

Comeoooon! You don't want me to go hard on her :D

Martin

aaaaaand now I'm on Melo's side. That's the danger of winning, you think anything is good enough.

Wow, that was a terrific punchline. Do you have a degree in lameness?

Preet
30.09.2011, 21:02
Excuse meeeeee for working 8 hours a day with a computer, things get boring you know?

how about you work? you know thats something normal people do!

aaaaaand now I'm on Melo's side. That's the danger of winning, you think anything is good enough.

Wow, that was a terrific punchline. Do you have a degree in lameness?

no but apparently you have a phd in it.

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 21:04
how about you work? you know thats something normal people do!

No shit? I bet milking cows 24-7 makes you dizzy.

And you should no better than insulting Martin. That's very low. Even for you.

Martin
30.09.2011, 21:04
no but apparently you have a phd in it.

tempt me not :lick:

WΏΏdy?
30.09.2011, 21:05
Aite...calm down guys :D

It was fun but now its turning into unnecessary name calling.

Martin
30.09.2011, 21:06
Aite...calm down guys :D

It was fun but now its turning into unnecessary name calling.

how typical. you're so moderate..

ALC
30.09.2011, 21:08
DAMN! :lol2:

Your inner punjabi is comming out!

:lol: She's gettin it on with everyone and not holding back any punches. Crazy shit.

WΏΏdy?
30.09.2011, 21:08
how typical. you're so moderate..

Lemme try that again.

Preet,stop being a bitch!

Melo,stop being a bitch in heat!

:D betta?

Preet
30.09.2011, 21:09
No shit? I bet milking cows 24-7 makes you dizzy.

And you should no better than insulting Martin. That's very low. Even for you.

what are you talking about??? im sorry but you are way to stupid to continue talking to.

tempt me not :lick:

i had no quarrel with you.

Martin
30.09.2011, 21:10
Lemme try that again.

Preet,stop being a bitch!

Melo,stop being a bitch in heat!

:D betta?

for a minute there I was trying to picture you stopping a fight. the only image I saw was you placing bets on it :D

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 21:11
what are you talking about??? im sorry but you are way to stupid to continue talking to.

So why do you keep talking to me? GTFO to a Liverpool-forum.

Martin
30.09.2011, 21:12
i had no quarrel with you.

you want to de-escalate? it is the mature thing to do

WΏΏdy?
30.09.2011, 21:12
for a minute there I was trying to picture you stopping a fight. the only image I saw was you placing bets on it :D

You know me too well...and here's a tip. If its preet against melo go all in on preet :D

Martin
30.09.2011, 21:14
You know me too well...and here's a tip. If its preet against melo go all in on preet :D

I agree, the guy is too Scandinavian, he's too nice. All of us who grow up there don't have a chance in a rough neighborhood.

Preet
30.09.2011, 21:19
you want to de-escalate? it is the mature thing to do

sure why not? just not with melo.:)

WΏΏdy?
30.09.2011, 21:20
I agree, the guy is too Scandinavian, he's too nice. All of us who grow up there don't have a chance in a rough neighborhood.

Melo starts most the the fights though :D

Martin
30.09.2011, 21:21
Melo starts most the the fights though :D

I know, he's like a wannabe banger. But he's not. And it's so obvious. :D

Fake Melo
30.09.2011, 21:23
I know, he's like a wannabe banger. But he's not. And it's so obvious. :D

:lol: :D

Nedvěd
30.09.2011, 23:33
Amazing player. Pains me that he plays for Liverpool. :frown:

Marc
01.10.2011, 01:26
Melo preferring Juventus to a "hot" girl? :shocked: Strange.

Fake Melo
01.10.2011, 01:44
Melo preferring Juventus to a "hot" girl? :shocked: Strange.

Ask Klin or Matthew about me.

R E A L
-
F
A
N

Klin
01.10.2011, 08:18
Welcome to the Anti-Preet club, Melo.

But dude, you need to get your shit together with those comebacks, for real. She freaking likes Powerpuff girls and she did that to you yo! :D

Quetzalcoatl
01.10.2011, 08:28

R E A L
-
F
A
NNigga what? You got raped.

Fake Melo
01.10.2011, 09:06
Nigga what? You got raped.

Screw yooooooooou!

Klin :heart:

Quetzalcoatl
01.10.2011, 09:14
Yeah, Preet's gone give me the goods when I visit India. What will you give me?

ALC
01.10.2011, 09:16
Preet should make a porn vid with Osman and post it up.

Nedvěd
01.10.2011, 09:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM4O4Da4sDI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szmKg10LQXE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUbcQwM_4tI

ZoSo
01.10.2011, 09:30
That first video..wow. Now there's a player that earns his wages. That was Messi-like.

Byrone
01.10.2011, 10:55
Melo:D

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmh94gsaps1qej4odo1_500.gif

Cheesio
01.10.2011, 12:35
Byrone :lol:

Enron
01.10.2011, 16:13
Such a great player. Glad all our eggs are in his basket.

Preet
01.10.2011, 16:47
Such a great player. Glad all our eggs are in his basket.

:agree:

Marc
01.10.2011, 23:07

R E A L
-
F
A
N

Which Real? Madrid? Betis? Zaragoza? :D

Preet
12.11.2011, 08:49
once again he does it.:heart: does anybody have the highlights for his 4 goals?

MaJo
12.11.2011, 14:10
Here´s the video of last night, the 4 goals, our national pride - Im still kind of drunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVrSRBySnYw&feature=player_embedded

Enron
12.11.2011, 15:16
Wish he would do that for club as well as country. Nevertheless, bravo Luis.:D

Preet
13.11.2011, 10:55
Here´s the video of last night, the 4 goals, our national pride - Im still kind of drunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVrSRBySnYw&feature=player_embedded

thanks.:)

Preet
13.11.2011, 10:55
Wish he would do that for club as well as country. Nevertheless, bravo Luis.:D

Tommy
13.11.2011, 12:27
dope player.

Nzoric
13.11.2011, 12:43
One of my favorite players, has been for a few years now. Too bad he's wearing those shit colors.

Quetzalcoatl
14.11.2011, 18:26
Too bad he's already on the list because Chiellini will eat him up and shit him out tomorrow.

Bozi
15.11.2011, 17:11
Preet should make a porn vid with Osman and post it up.
Osman makes porn videos with anyone he wants,all he needs is less than 750 miles between you and a helmet mounted camera

JamalRice10
21.05.2014, 15:15
I does dream about him at Juve...

Ahmed
21.05.2014, 15:16
destined for La Liga.

Cronios
21.05.2014, 18:48
Only Napoli could have signed him, maybe Inter too, if they return to their spending days, but as it was said back then, he is way beyond
marotta's capabilities, even if we could afford him!

JuveJay
21.05.2014, 20:30
Only Napoli could have signed him, maybe Inter too
Wakey wakey.

Cronios
21.05.2014, 21:36
Wakey wakey.

I am not saying that they will, but they are the only ones capable of doing it, apart from the financial reasons, there are also managerial ones.
Our transfer manager for example cannot make a deal for such a prestigious player, never did in his entire carrier, Milan's, Napoli's and Inter's did, so they at least have a theoretical chance if they sort their financials (for Napoli, that would mean to sell well again)

Hængebøffer
21.05.2014, 21:56

Cuti
22.05.2014, 11:50
Only Napoli could have signed him, maybe Inter too, if they return to their spending days, but as it was said back then, he is way beyond
marotta's capabilities, even if we could afford him!

day by day you get more fucking ridiculous

he might miss the world cup due to surgery!

JuveJay
22.05.2014, 12:09
As an Anglo-Italian, he has my heartfelt sympathies.

Bianconero_Aus
22.05.2014, 13:32
As an Anglo-Italian, he has my heartfelt sympathies.

Torn on June 14th? :D

JuveJay
22.05.2014, 14:43
Torn on June 14th? :D
I hate those games, I'll be at a big (mostly English) family event as well...lol

ZoSo
22.05.2014, 14:46
chav 4 lyf

JuveJay
22.05.2014, 14:47
i swear on me mum ill reck you m8

ZoSo
22.05.2014, 14:52
m8 i will spit on ur doormat and glass ur mum

Bianconero_Aus
22.05.2014, 14:56
I hate those games, I'll be at a big (mostly English) family event as well...lol

RULE BRITTANIA

I really hope England are humiliated in every game. Cannot stand your countrymen, in ANY sport :D

Trezegol17
22.05.2014, 14:58
Knee surgery, might miss out on the world cup....

JuveJay
22.05.2014, 14:59
RULE BRITTANIA

I really hope England are humiliated in every game. Cannot stand your countrymen, in ANY sport :D
Don't worry, the feeling is mutual :D

Elvin
22.05.2014, 15:19
Knee surgery, might miss out on the world cup....

this is fucked, man... a lot of stars seem to be having problems.

Bianconero81
22.05.2014, 15:45
RULE BRITTANIA

:agree: Murica and Australia aren't far behind in my book tho :P

I like seeing the US do well in Basketball, and The Aussies in rugby however :D

ZoSo
22.05.2014, 15:46
playa h8r

Tommy
24.06.2014, 21:48
i love you luis but why you bite my boy giorgio?

you know you could've bit someone like motta

oldlady87
24.06.2014, 22:11
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10350427_832948946715730_1286320928740629057_n.png ?oh=b552681ff5ed26ca555f9b223580bc51&oe=54268DD7

JuveJay
24.06.2014, 22:28

This guy is a man child, if a toddler bites someone they get told off and generally learn.

AndreaCristiano
24.06.2014, 22:33
his thread should be suspended like him from the game. Indefinitely

Dostoevsky
24.06.2014, 22:34
These things happen

AndreaCristiano
24.06.2014, 22:35
These things happen

yea just read that what a fuckin piece of garbage.

Martin
24.06.2014, 22:37
These things happen

They probably do, in his life.

When you're a weirdo...

Dostoevsky
24.06.2014, 22:39
He went on and said that they happen in a box. Unless he meant boxer shorts :D

Quetzalcoatl
25.06.2014, 00:54
http://a.pomf.se/phdzcy.gif

Juventino[RUS]
25.06.2014, 01:14
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq7ioQPIMAEIvxN.jpg:large

Zé Tahir
25.06.2014, 01:17
Wow, you're hilarious.

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 01:18
The even bigger disgrace is that his coach and team mates are blatantly lying

Albo
25.06.2014, 02:57
He should spend a week with Cesar Millan , fuck you son of a bitch :mad:

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 03:01
He should box mike Tyson

IliveForJuve
25.06.2014, 03:03
:lol: I love Luisito but he's more stupid than Balotelli.

ZoSo
25.06.2014, 03:04
fucking retard this guy is

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 03:06
$#@!ing retard this guy is

Stop your offending retards

Quetzalcoatl
25.06.2014, 03:11
Stop your offending retards
Don't be so sensitive

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 03:27
Don't be so sensitive

Not being sensitive just saying, why would you put the retards in with Suarez he's beyond retarded

JamalRice10
25.06.2014, 03:28

How can this not be a red card.

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 03:32
How can this not be a red card.

The question really is what kind of a human being goes around biting people multiple times?

Zacheryah
25.06.2014, 03:34
The question really is what kind of a human being goes around biting people multiple times?

I prefer a fleshwound over a fracture tbh.

And i've had serious cases of both.

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 03:36

What's your point my man. Suarez isn't right in the head. People just don't do the things he does and act like it was part if a days work

Trequartista
25.06.2014, 03:36

He's mentally ill like Balotelli, but in a stranger way.

Biting people is really nasty, human bites contain much more dangerous agents and bacteria than dog bites.

I hope they treated Chiellini well after the game, those things are dangerous.

http://healthcare.utah.edu/healthfeed/postings/2014/06/062414_world.cup.bite.php

IliveForJuve
25.06.2014, 03:38
Do beavers transmit rabies?

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 03:41

Biting people is really nasty, human bites contain much more dangerous agents and bacteria than dog bites.

http://healthcare.utah.edu/healthfeed/postings/2014/06/062414_world.cup.bite.php

I think he really is a bit mentally ill. All jokes aside

Zacheryah
25.06.2014, 03:41

There are a few bacteria strains in the mouth that can cause a cold. However, in the bloodstream, they can become quite dangerous

jukazem
25.06.2014, 03:47
godammit! the more I see this gif the more I lose Suarez. if he had bitten any other player I probably would have looked past it, but mostly because I am surer than ever: no Suarez to Juve. Fuck him.

ALC
25.06.2014, 03:51
Gotta say tho, I'd love him at Juve.

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 03:52
Gotta say tho, I'd love him at Juve.

NO FUCKIN WAY

Völler
25.06.2014, 03:52

http://i.imgur.com/jDMTFU7.gif

ALC
25.06.2014, 03:54
NO FUCKIN WAY

Come on dude, he's one of the best forwards in the world. By far! We'd be so killer with him leading the line. Suarez and Llorente :tuttosport:

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 03:59
Come on dude, he's one of the best forwards in the world. By far! We'd be so killer with him leading the line. Suarez and Llorente :tuttosport:

I don't give a shit. Trash like that doesn't wear JUVE jersey.

Bianconero_Aus
25.06.2014, 04:39
Street Suarez

Dru
25.06.2014, 05:02
STREET EATER SUAREZ

Bianconero_Aus
25.06.2014, 05:04

FIFA STREET!!!

SUAREZ!

Dru
25.06.2014, 05:07

I enjoy your company too much

Salvo
25.06.2014, 05:24
Teeth should be pulled out.

Dru
25.06.2014, 05:31
He could use an entire facial reconstruction regardless of the incident

Hængebøffer
25.06.2014, 08:21
http://i.imgur.com/jDMTFU7.gif

:rofl:

ZoSo
25.06.2014, 09:00
He could use an entire facial reconstruction regardless of the incident

facial deconstruction

Byrone
25.06.2014, 09:04
Teeth should be pulled out.

They just need to file down those chompers or give him dentures. Have them locked up during game time & returned afterwards.

Suarez is a disgusting individual & that would most likely fuck over his closest relative to win. It's that win at all costs mentality that makes him a winner, I'd gladly take him in a heartbeat.

Salvo
25.06.2014, 09:09
I wouldn't want someone like him on our team.

Byrone
25.06.2014, 09:19
Can't stand Suarez but I'll put all my hatred aside & gladly accept him into our team if it ever happened. Anyway one bite per league isn't so bad, worth the risk.:P

Cirillo
25.06.2014, 09:19
He's be great at Juve! We could use him as a punching bag in pre-season training. Also i'm sure there are some street dogs in Turin that could use a wolf pack leader http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Cats_and_Dogs/dog.gif

oldlady87
25.06.2014, 09:43
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/p350x350/983709_1083856581654557_3825119981015681631_n.jpg

Raz
25.06.2014, 09:56
Funny player :D I would kill for him in Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw that fifa is trying to use video evidence? I hope they don't ban him for the rest of WC, that would really mess up me supporting uruguay I got my money on them :D They can ban him after the WC if they want for as long as they want though :D

da_ledgeaun
25.06.2014, 10:06
Do you guys think he could get banned for Club matches as well? or does Fifa not have any right to do this, I mean isnt biting considered as assault in Civil law?

Byrone
25.06.2014, 10:09
Really don't see that happening, WC matches yes. Liverpool will use all their resources to protect Suarez against any club ban.
Suarez however has made himself a ref target for the next couple of months but he's shown on numerous occasions that he'll do anything to win, especially for uruguay.

icemaη
25.06.2014, 10:18
I can understand the dives, the goalkeeping but the bites have nothing to do with winning... It's just plain weird.

Byrone
25.06.2014, 10:23
I can understand the dives, the goalkeeping but the bites have nothing to do with winning... It's just plain weird.

One man's weirdness is another man's normalcy.:D

Fint
25.06.2014, 10:25
One man's weirdness is another man's normalcy.:D

The essence of Juventuz.org :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10458436_10152508697894914_5622013312582172874_n.j pg

Byrone
25.06.2014, 10:25
Bingo.;)

Trezegol17
25.06.2014, 11:04
:lol: Urugyan newspapers claim those prints are not bitemarks but mols/mauls or however you spell it

JuveJay
25.06.2014, 11:07
:lol: Urugyan newspapers claim those prints are not bitemarks but mols/mauls or however you spell it
Yeah well, none of this is surprising. They will claim night is day if it helps to keep their best player in the tournament. We all saw what happened.

Oggy
25.06.2014, 11:09
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/1525057_253745728167485_1566406579556203999_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10426787_1083475308359351_5145610512389502758_n.jp g

https://scontent-a-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10417608_464960523607023_3555467671618070973_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10502428_1083866614986887_997540411041280779_n.jpg

Alex-444
25.06.2014, 11:20
http://i64.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0624/bc/3d2c479ec4c3ea3380b3c0bbf46072bc.gif:inter::inter: :inter:

Pablo
25.06.2014, 12:09
Get him his whatever game ban, and lets move of.

Fint
25.06.2014, 12:12
All these gif and pics are great, but they'll never beat this one :lol:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/SuarezBirthday.gif

Berni99
25.06.2014, 12:14
Ban this asshole for lifetime

Byrone
25.06.2014, 12:16
All these gif and pics are great, but they'll never beat this one :lol:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/SuarezBirthday.gif

zizinho
25.06.2014, 12:27

GarfielD
25.06.2014, 13:37
https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10452459_10204140751663859_4901967571418052066_n.j pg

piotrr
25.06.2014, 13:40
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10491093_510855695708735_6991990163591612541_n.jpg

Byrone
25.06.2014, 14:47
Poor guy being inundated with abusive tweets.:lol:

Alex-444
25.06.2014, 14:51
Close this topic:facepalm2:

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 14:53
theyre talking about a two year ban and liverpool not being allowed to sell him

ZoSo
25.06.2014, 14:56
deserved if true

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 14:59
deserved if true

without a doubt, best part after his ban no one will want him and his carrier will effectively be over

JuveJay
25.06.2014, 15:02
theyre talking about a two year ban and liverpool not being allowed to sell him
I honestly don't see what this has to do with Liverpool. He did it in an international competition and should be banned for Uruguay internationals for the appropriate timespan.

Liverpool have and can continue to deal with the consequences of having a super talented animal on their playing staff.

Byrone
25.06.2014, 15:06
without a doubt, best part after his ban no one will want him and his carrier will effectively be over

:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly don't see what this has to do with Liverpool. He did it in an international competition and should be banned for Uruguay internationals for the appropriate timespan.

Liverpool have and can continue to deal with the consequences of having a super talented animal on their playing staff.

:tup:

They've already released a statement to stand behind Suarez, no pun intended.

JuveJay
25.06.2014, 15:07
How very un-Liverpool-like :D

But really they can't do anything else, from a technical and financial perspective.

GordoDeCentral
25.06.2014, 15:09
good job pool, you just showed the whole world what big pussies you are

Byrone
25.06.2014, 15:13
How very un-Liverpool-like :D

But really they can't do anything else, from a technical and financial perspective.

Okay, gave my pool buddy a toungue lashing for spouting crap. Idiot read a stupid article from goal & said it was official.

Anyway, as you said, they can't do squat. The fact that he'll be suspended for international matches works perfectly for pool along with discouraging any transfer attempts by other clubs.

GordoDeCentral
25.06.2014, 15:15
Okay, gave my pool buddy a toungue lashing for spouting crap. Idiot read a stupid article from goal & said it was official.

Anyway, as you said, they can't do squat. The fact that he'll be suspended for international matches works perfectly for pool along with discouraging any transfer attempts by other clubs.

watch him ask to be transfer listed in the winter

Enron
25.06.2014, 15:27

No comment?

Fint
25.06.2014, 15:29
He's like t-rex, if you don't move then he can't really see you :tup:

Byrone
25.06.2014, 15:31
watch him ask to be transfer listed in the winter

Probably. Perfect excuse to leave & get a serious pay bump.

No comment?

Yep, LFC have refused to comment.

Enron
25.06.2014, 15:32
Yep, LFC have refused to comment.

So no statement was released?

Byrone
25.06.2014, 15:34
So no statement was released?

Nope, refer to post #186.

Mus™
25.06.2014, 15:46
Do you guys think he could get banned for Club matches as well? or does Fifa not have any right to do this, I mean isnt biting considered as assault in Civil law?

Well, the English FA said on his last ban:

the panel criticised Suárez for not appreciating "the seriousness" of the incident when he argued against a long ban. The panel also wanted to send a "strong message that such deplorable behaviours do not have a place in football", while noting that "all players in the higher level of the game are seen as role models, have the duty to act professionally and responsibly, and set the highest example of good conduct to the rest of the game – especially to young players

Effectively he's completely disregarded that, so possibly the FA could take further action?

Zacheryah
25.06.2014, 16:17
Welcome to Juventus

Raz
25.06.2014, 16:22
fingers crossed

Dru
25.06.2014, 16:41
facial deconstruction

Is there actually a procedure for that? And people pay to get it done?

wowie mowie

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 16:45
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

why you laughing? two years with no football play at all is a long time

of course they're standing behind him A) hes they're player and B) they may not be able to sell him right away

ZoSo
25.06.2014, 16:46
Is there actually a procedure for that? And people pay to get it done?

wowie mowie

I think Michael Jackson had it done

Byrone
25.06.2014, 16:48
why you laughing? two years with no football play at all is a long time

of course they're standing behind him A) hes they're player and B) they may not be able to sell him right away

You're delusional if you think he's getting a 2 year ban or that pool can't sell him. Stop for a minute & think about it.

Enron
25.06.2014, 17:22
Nope, refer to post #186.

I don't get it. You have a link?

Völler
25.06.2014, 17:28

His friend was talking bullshit, there's nothing to link to.

What do you think about Suarez now, Enron? Do you want Liverpool to sell him?

Byrone
25.06.2014, 17:30

My friend which is another pool supporter told me pool gave their support for Suarez & that it was official. He got that off goal.com with a misleading headline that read 'Liverpool to stand by Suarez' it was just an opinion by two former pool players.

No comment by pool

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-06-25/liverpool-refuse-to-comment-on-suarez-bite-controversy/

GordoDeCentral
25.06.2014, 17:31
My friend which is another pool supporter told me pool gave their support for Suarez & that it was official. He got that off goal.com with a misleading headline that read 'Liverpool to stand by Suarez' it was just an opinion by two former pool players.

No comment by pool

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-06-25/liverpool-refuse-to-comment-on-suarez-bite-controversy/

they will obviously wait for the punishment, at this point it's alleged incident. But i highly doubt they will stand behind him.

Byrone
25.06.2014, 17:40
they will obviously wait for the punishment, at this point it's alleged incident. But i highly doubt they will stand behind him.

Perfect excuse for them to cash in without backlash from the fans?

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 17:42
You're delusional if you think he's getting a 2 year ban or that pool can't sell him. Stop for a minute & think about it.

I'm not delusional you idiot. I didn't make that up, that's what is being discussed

Cronios
25.06.2014, 17:47
this is the third, the 3rd time !
there can't be any excuses for him!
one player cannot run around like a rabbid animal and bite players...
such behavior has been banned eons ago...
it is not just the moral part of being a bad ex for the kids, there are more to it, sanitary issues as well, among others...
one man can be excused for one stupidity, but this is to much !

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 17:49
this is the third, the 3rd time !
there can't be any excuses for him!
one player cannot run around like a rabbid animal and bite players...
such behavior has been banned eons ago...
it is not just the moral part of being a bad ex for the kids, there are more to it, sanitary issues as well, among others...
one man can be excused for one stupidity, but this is to much !

I agree with you this time sir! If it was up to me he would be banned for life

Byrone
25.06.2014, 17:51
I'm not delusional you idiot. I didn't make that up, that's what is being discussed

Your simple mind can't comprehend that it simply won't happen? You think one of the hottest prospects in europe, with one of the biggest clubs in england will be banned for 2 years & his career will end there and then for biting a player?

Put your butthurt Italian bias aside & use what little faculties you have left to think about it. You fucking moron.

GordoDeCentral
25.06.2014, 17:53
Perfect excuse for them to cash in without backlash from the fans?

they cant really cash in on him anymore :D at least not as much as pre-world cup; i think of all the big teams we are the best fit, need for his type and not in england(extreme tevez scenario here)

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 17:54
Your simple mind can't comprehend that it simply won't happen? You think one of the hottest prospects in europe, with one of the biggest clubs in england will be banned for 2 years & his career will end there and then for biting a player?

Put your butthurt Italian bias aside & use what little faculties you have left to think about it. You $#@!ing moron.

No you're just a douchebag. I wasn't saying it was gonna happen. I was reporting what is being discussed. I have also said multiple times I'd ban his ass for life. Your just to fuckin stupid to read English and see I wrote what they were discussing not my opinion your moron

Byrone
25.06.2014, 18:01
they cant really cash in on him anymore :D at least not as much as pre-world cup; i think of all the big teams we are the best fit, need for his type and not in england(extreme tevez scenario here)

Either way, which ever team signs him will get a real bargain.

No you're just a douchebag. I wasn't saying it was gonna happen. I was reporting what is being discussed. I have also said multiple times I'd ban his ass for life. Your just to fuckin stupid to read English and see I wrote what they were discussing not my opinion your moron

You stated your opinion with a spelling error (surprise!) & you wanna lecture me on my comprehension? Where in post below did you say it wouldn't happen?

Fucking pillock.

Enron
25.06.2014, 18:03
His friend was talking bullshit, there's nothing to link to.

What do you think about Suarez now, Enron? Do you want Liverpool to sell him?

Only if we get 115 million euros. He is our best player. What other team in our position would sell a player like Suarez?

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 18:04
Either way, which ever team signs him will get a real bargain.

You stated your opinion with a spelling error (surprise!) & you wanna lecture me on my comprehension? Where in post below did you say it wouldn't happen?

$#@!ing pillock.

That was after I said what they were discussing but once again selective BS by you guys.

Dru
25.06.2014, 18:07
PSG would still pay top dollar because they are dumb

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 18:10
The problem on this forum is that when ones opinion doesn't conform they are mocked and ridiculed. It's not open discussion it's mob rule

GordoDeCentral
25.06.2014, 18:11
Only if we get 115 million euros. He is our best player. What other team in our position would sell a player like Suarez?

you;re dreaming if you think you can still get anywhere near that amount

- - - Updated - - -

PSG would still pay top dollar because they are dumb

they re stacked up front, they dont need the gamble

Enron
25.06.2014, 18:14
you;re dreaming if you think you can still get anywhere near that amount

That's his release clause. Think about it, if you were in our position, would you sell?

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 18:16
That's his release clause. Think about it, if you were in our position, would you sell?

His contract etc pre third bite and the fines and suspension are basically worthless. Now whose being simple minded and biased

GordoDeCentral
25.06.2014, 18:17

i would not sell, but i would be in a tight spot as far team morale and discipline are concerned. If he is punished by oool then hes gonna wanna leave at which point you wont get anywhere near that amount. I think he'll go for 40-50 mil

Enron
25.06.2014, 18:18
His contract etc pre third bite and the fines and suspension are basically worthless. Now whose being simple minded and biased

Why are you insulting me? I haven't addressed you in this thread.

Your point still has no bearing. We have a 30 goal a season scorer. Why do we sell him?

AndreaCristiano
25.06.2014, 18:23
Why are you insulting me? I haven't addressed you in this thread.

Your point still has no bearing. We have a 30 goal a season scorer. Why do we sell him?

My bad or I looked real quick and thought it said byronne I'm so sorry. I'm just tired of people all over me the past few days so I lashed out

AlexJuventino
25.06.2014, 18:48
Uruguay said that the bite marks were Photoshoped to make the bite look worse.

Hængebøffer
25.06.2014, 18:50

Klin
25.06.2014, 18:56
My bad or I looked real quick and thought it said byronne I'm so sorry. I'm just tired of people all over me the past few days so I lashed out

Calm down tiger FFS.

Kyle
25.06.2014, 19:18

that's just shameful.

Raz
25.06.2014, 19:23

May the peace be with you son.

swag
25.06.2014, 19:31
that's just shameful.

The Uruguay FA deserves to be punished too, IMO.

Kyle
25.06.2014, 19:31
The Uruguay FA deserves to be punished too, IMO.

definitely after those comments

feagojr
25.06.2014, 20:07
definitely after those comments

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Reaction-GIF-Angry.gif

Probably every italian's reaction to those comments to be honest, I honestly cant believe that FIFA have asked Uruguay to create a defending case, how can there be a defending case when it was on millions of televisions all over the world. He cant hide away from that and he knows it, its their FA clutching at straws and panicking.

Enron
25.06.2014, 20:32
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Reaction-GIF-Angry.gif

Probably every italian's reaction to those comments to be honest, I honestly cant believe that FIFA have asked Uruguay to create a defending case, how can there be a defending case when it was on millions of televisions all over the world. He cant hide away from that and he knows it, its their FA clutching at straws and panicking.

They're allowed to plead their case. It's just a fairness thing, the accused are allowed to defend themselves. Doesn't mean FIFA won't punish Suarez.

Martin
25.06.2014, 20:35
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/25/thumbnail/zejepaha.jpg

GordoDeCentral
25.06.2014, 20:36
also did we get a clear visual of the marks on TV? most of the pictures of the marks were propagated on the net, so the doctoring theory is quite possible

kao_ray
25.06.2014, 20:42
Uruguay FA: 'Suarez bite was only in your dreams, forget about it already!'

http://37.media.tumblr.com/a87ecb92f3becfd6cfb7d7cc1fe36611/tumblr_n3q5f3hZBE1rejb9lo1_250.gif

Enron
25.06.2014, 20:51
also did we get a clear visual of the marks on TV? most of the pictures of the marks were propagated on the net, so the doctoring theory is quite possible

Not during the game. I don't know if clips have been provided since.

Byrone
25.06.2014, 21:02
That was after I said what they were discussing but once again selective BS by you guys.

Who is they? I laughed at your post because it's ludacris & you got all emotional.

j0ker
25.06.2014, 21:08
FIFA pussies will probably wait until WC is over to ban him.

Fint
25.06.2014, 21:08
Theory incoming....

When Suarez scores he kisses/sucks his wristband/sleeve in celebration - no biting.

When he isn't scoring and gets frustrated - he bites.

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article8448803.ece/alternates/w620/2.liverpoolv221.jpg

Does Luis Suarez have something similar to a nail-biting solution secreted in his sleeve to stop him from biting people?

I gotta get onto the tabloids with this one.

Zacheryah
25.06.2014, 21:11
Not during the game. I don't know if clips have been provided since.

wasent there a picture of chiello when he pulled his shirt down ?

Enron
25.06.2014, 21:12
FIFA pussies will probably wait until WC is over to ban him.

They said they'll have a decision by Saturday.

Zacheryah
25.06.2014, 21:13
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Business/gty_giorgio_chiellini_bite_FIFA_2014_soccer_jc_140 624_4x3_992.jpg

http://dvsl3w2q45hb8.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Suarez-bite1.jpg

http://news.oneindia.in/img/2014/06/25-italian-player-after-bite.jpg

yup

Enron
25.06.2014, 21:14
wasent there a picture of chiello when he pulled his shirt down ?

He was asking if the marks were apparent during the video. I told him I didn't see marks during the game and I hadn't seen any sites showing video of the marks.

- - - Updated - - -

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Business/gty_giorgio_chiellini_bite_FIFA_2014_soccer_jc_140 624_4x3_992.jpg

http://dvsl3w2q45hb8.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Suarez-bite1.jpg

http://news.oneindia.in/img/2014/06/25-italian-player-after-bite.jpg

yup

Zach, reread and catch up.

j0ker
25.06.2014, 21:15
Clearly photoshop

Enron
25.06.2014, 21:15
It would be funny if it was, but I doubt it.

Zacheryah
25.06.2014, 21:18
He was asking if the marks were apparent during the video. I told him I didn't see marks during the game and I hadn't seen any sites showing video of the marks.

- - - Updated - - -

Zach, reread and catch up.

No need. I just tried to find photos from different angles from different sources.
no way thats shopped.

and fifa has the footage of the game, so they got the close ups in HD

Byrone
25.06.2014, 21:19
No need. I just tried to find photos from different angles from different sources.
no way thats shopped.

What resolution do they record in? 4k, 6k? No way he's getting out of that sort of video evidence.

Enron
25.06.2014, 21:23
no way thats shopped.

Sure man. You're telling us things we already know.

Zacheryah
25.06.2014, 21:27
What resolution do they record in? 4k, 6k? No way he's getting out of that sort of video evidence.

Oh its pretty good allright

Sure man. You're telling us things we already know.

You should be happy. Considering Barcelona and the UEFA and FIFA have a deep anal relation, chances are low he would leaver pool for barcelona.
Pool allready showed support, so basically suarez ruined his transfer and you guys get to keep one of the 3 best strikers in the world

Ocelot
25.06.2014, 21:29
I'd be so happy about the bite if I were a Liverpool fan tbh.

Enron
25.06.2014, 21:33
You should be happy. Considering Barcelona and the UEFA and FIFA have a deep anal relation, chances are low he would leaver pool for barcelona.
Pool allready showed support, so basically suarez ruined his transfer and you guys get to keep one of the 3 best strikers in the world

Liverpool hasn't made a comment on this situation.

Espectro
25.06.2014, 21:54
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10469371_644326758979084_2804778539496573769_n.jpg