Mario Balotelli (37 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
I would hate Balotelli even more if he was white.

Oh wait, I already hate Balotelli to the maximum so there's no more space left to hate. I take what I said then.
But but but, he's so talented and would score so many goals and he's so cool cause he burns his house down and says funny things :cry::cry::cry:

This idiot doesnt have an ounce of class in him and it would be a disgrace if he ever wore our colours.
And and ... he has won This Amazing BALOTELLI Chicken Hat: Mario Balotelli gets award for his unique hat :rofl:

http://spadesocial.com/video_details.php?id=MTk1MzIy

:rofl:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You guys are just jealous haters; you are all like that obese fucker at the mall, stuffing his face with burgers and becoming ever more morbidly obese and unhealthy, while hating on every dude that is fit and looks better than him :p

Mar 24, 2006
You guys are just jealous haters; you are all like that obese fucker at the mall, stuffing his face with burgers and becoming ever more morbidly obese and unhealthy, while hating on every dude that is fit and looks better than him :p
You love him , do you love the song too ? :p

SING IT LOUDLY TO PROVE YOUR LOVE TO HIM !!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That was before the real fight, as well.

Balotelli has been seen around Manchester in a Santa Claus outfit, giving out presents to kids. True story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)