PDA

View Full Version : Neymar - Forward - Barcelona

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Mark
15.10.2010, 02:34
http://www.eusouflamengo.com/gustavo/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Neymar-Pel%C3%A9.jpg

Full name Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior
Date of birth 5 February 1992 (1992-02-05) (age 18)
Place of birth Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil
Height 1.76 m
Weight 60 kg
Playing position Striker
Current club Barcelona
Number 11

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior (born 5 February 1992 in Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil) Commonly known as Neymar, is a Brazilian footballer who currently plays for Brazilian club Santos and the Brazilian national football team.

Club career

Santos

Neymar

After joining the squad in 2003, Neymar eventually made his Santos debut against Oeste on 7 March 2009 in a 2-1 win at the age of 17, Neymar's next appearance was against Mogi Mirim a week later, during which he scored his first goal for Santos. He is considered to be one of the most exciting young talents ever to come out of South America. On 11 April 2009, in the 2009 Campeonato Paulista semi-final first leg against Palmeiras, Neymar scored the decisive goal in a 2-1 win at Estádio Vila Belmiro. In the final however, Neymar failed to perform to his full ability, and Santos crashed out to Corinthians in a 4-2 aggregate loss.

Neymar's performances for Santos have drawn comparisons to Brazilian idols such as Robinho and Pelé. He began to attract interest from many clubs such as Manchester City, Internazionale, Real Madrid, and Chelsea, with Real Madrid even going so far as to claim that they had signed a pre-contract agreement with Neymar's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, which Santos fervently denied. Following this, Santos slapped an asking price of €30 million on the player's head,and tied Neymar down to a new contract lasting until December 2014. Neymar himself said he didn't think it was time to leave Santos, and that he was only focused on the club. Neymar’s agent has insisted that the Santos striker does not want to stay in his home country of Brazil.

On 15 April 2010, Neymar scored 5 goals for Santos in a 8-1 routing of Guarani in the round of 16 of the Brazilian Cup. Following the 2010 Campeonato Paulista in which Neymar scored 14 goals in 19 games, the club were crowned champions after a 5-5 aggregate win over Santo André in the finals. Neymar was given the award for the best player, due to his brilliant performances in the competition.

International career

Following Neymar's performances for Brazil's U-17 team at the 2009 U-17 World Cup in which he scored a goal in the opening match against Japan former Brazilian football players Pelé and Romário reportedly urged coach Dunga to take Neymar to the 2010 World Cup. Although the widespread opinion that Neymar deserved a place in Dunga's squad went as far as a 14,000 signature petition, and despite the huge pressure on Dunga to pick Neymar, he was omitted from both the squad of 23, and the stand-by list. Although Dunga described Neymar as "extremely talented", he claimed that he had not been tested sufficiently on the international level to earn a World Cup spot and he had failed to impress enough while on international duty.

On 26 July 2010, Neymar was selected in the squad for the Brazil team by new head coach Mano Menezes for a friendly match against the USA on 10 August 2010. He started the game and wore the number 11 jersey. He scored on his debut after 28 minutes, a header coming from an André Santos cross in a 2–0 win for Brazil.

:numnum:

Bjerknes
15.10.2010, 02:36
NEY NEY NEY, MAR MAR MAR!

Get him. NOW.

Mark
15.10.2010, 02:39
Do you want the numbers of the deal and instalments? :cool:

Bjerknes
15.10.2010, 02:42
I truly hope that Neymar is the non-EU player we sign. Dzeko is good but Neymar could be a force for a decade.

Then next time we can sign Ganso. :D

Mark
15.10.2010, 02:45
I really hope the Portuguese passport thing is true and we get both.

Anyway, it could be between him or Cassano. Screw Fatantonio. :D

bah, I won't get excited with this rumour. Huntelaar hurt too much. :P

24m € + bonuses that could reach a total of 30m €. Paid in 3 years.

3.5/4m to the player.

to be continued...

Bjerknes
15.10.2010, 02:47
What's the source on that?

Mark
15.10.2010, 02:48
Some fake gurus over at VS so please take this with a pinch of salt but it's always good to dream about getting good players.

Albo
15.10.2010, 02:59
24m € ??!
I think its to mutch , for 18 y old guy .

C4ISR
15.10.2010, 03:31
I can't picture us spending big on an 18 year old. We have no recent history of big money transfers on players out of South America, nevermind ones who are only 18 yrs old.

Not to mention all the comments from our management about growing and nurturing talent from the youth sector. Spending over 20m on an 18 year old for the 1st team doesn't exactly coincide with those ideals.

What about the non eu spot? I doubt were willing to sacrifice it on any1 less than an established European based player.

How does this compare to Chelsea's rumoured bids this past summer? I imagine they were willing to go higher.

Fake Melo
15.10.2010, 03:34
GET HIM, FAST!

Gabriel
15.10.2010, 03:35
I can't picture us spending big on an 18 year old. We have no recent history of big money transfers on players out of South America, nevermind ones who are only 18 yrs old.

Not to mention all the comments from our management about growing and nurturing talent from the youth sector. Spending over 20m on an 18 year old for the 1st team doesn't exactly coincide with those ideals.

What about the non eu spot? I doubt were willing to sacrifice it on any1 less than an established European based player.

How does this compare to Chelsea's rumoured bids this past summer? I imagine they were willing to go higher.

25m, we weren't willing to go higher than that.

Quetzalcoatl
15.10.2010, 04:02
I'd choose Dzeko.

Albertmare
15.10.2010, 04:07
He is sooooo skinny :shifty:

adriano_c
15.10.2010, 05:23
Guy look malnourished in that pic, lol...

swag
15.10.2010, 05:27
He's posing with Pele, which would end most any footballer's career.

Gabriel
15.10.2010, 05:38

On top of that, Pele predicted that Neymar could become a better player than himself.

He's pretty much fucked now.

Juve Libnan
15.10.2010, 07:36
lol

Wahdan
15.10.2010, 08:23
A thread for Neymar in October? If a transfer like that is to happen, then that would be in 10-11 months.

That thread will be the longest.

Klin
15.10.2010, 08:29
I'd choose Dzeko.

Me too, especially if Neymar fills up the Non EU spot.

Nenz
15.10.2010, 08:35
30m is so much.

Salvatore
15.10.2010, 08:48
Guy look malnourished in that pic, lol...

Very true. He is built to play in Brazil, not Europe, so he will look very frail (like Giovinco was at first). I hope he gets a Portuguese passport.

Nenz
15.10.2010, 09:15
The kid may be a potentially huge force in football for the next decade but I have a few issues.
Firstly, if that 30m fee is true then that's far too much. He has virtually no experience in a big league, which I understand because he's 18 but that doesn't excuse the price tag.
Secondly, his attitude looks pretty shit from what I've seen. He always whines like a bitch when he doesn't score and I've seen several instances where he kicks the ball away when the opponent gets a free kick. Plus there's that incident which got his coach sacked. I don't want the new Balotelli at Juve, there's no place for that attitude here.

If he takes up an EU spot I'd get Dzeko. But there's also the issue of funds. Even if he does have a Portuguese passport, we're still playing 30 million for him which would probably still mean no Dzeko because we would be spending on full backs, another striker, or a left wing plus Aquilani.

Buck Fuddy
15.10.2010, 09:21
Those supposed 3.5/4m wages Mark posted, are these on a yearly basis or spread out over the entire contract?

Regardless, spending 30 odd million on an unproven, (over)hyped Brazilian youngster doesn't exactly sound like a good idea. Especially not for a club like Juve.

Seńor Papito
15.10.2010, 09:27
Over the entire contract you'd hope. It might be worth the risk however...

only-juve
15.10.2010, 09:33
NO

HiMovic
15.10.2010, 09:45
Hell No.

Salvo
15.10.2010, 10:03
We should go for Dzeko, this would be a massive massive risk.

Bianconero_Aus
15.10.2010, 10:38
No thanks

Dzeko please.

RAMIą⁰
15.10.2010, 11:35
No thanks

Dzeko please.

I second that...

Byrone
15.10.2010, 12:20
The kid may be a potentially huge force in football for the next decade but I have a few issues.
Firstly, if that 30m fee is true then that's far too much. He has virtually no experience in a big league, which I understand because he's 18 but that doesn't excuse the price tag.
Secondly, his attitude looks pretty shit from what I've seen. He always whines like a bitch when he doesn't score and I've seen several instances where he kicks the ball away when the opponent gets a free kick. Plus there's that incident which got his coach sacked. I don't want the new Balotelli at Juve, there's no place for that attitude here.

If he takes up an EU spot I'd get Dzeko. But there's also the issue of funds. Even if he does have a Portuguese passport, we're still playing 30 million for him which would probably still mean no Dzeko because we would be spending on full backs, another striker, or a left wing plus Aquilani.

Totally agreed.:tup:

Nicholas
15.10.2010, 12:25
One of the best talents in the World at the moment. We should definatley take the risk.

blondu
15.10.2010, 12:51
let us be spending money on 18 years olds...he has what it takes to be here and since we have amauri and iq we need his type of forward.

better than cassano or pazzo

awit
15.10.2010, 12:53
Big talent but we should only take a risk if he indeed has a Portugal passport. We can't waste our 1 non-EU spot for someone unproven like him. The old Juventus maybe could have but we can't afford another flop at this point when we are trying to get back into the top.

Gian
15.10.2010, 12:56
Big talent but we should only take a risk if he indeed has a Portugal passport. We can't waste our 1 non-EU spot for someone unproven like him. The old Juventus maybe could have but we can't afford another flop at this point when we are trying to get back into the top.

We aren't City of Real, we can't buy Dzeko (33 m) and Neymar (30 m)

It's not the time for Juve to take risks, so I'll choose safer and go for Dzeko.

Gamaro
15.10.2010, 13:31
NEY NEY NEY, MAR MAR MAR!

No No No,he is Far Far Far from coming to Juve

:lol:
Indeed.

Klin
15.10.2010, 14:02
No No No,he is Far Far Far from coming to Juve

:D

Enron
15.10.2010, 16:23
We'll see what people say when he's scoring goals for Chelsea or Madrid in 3 seasons.

I remember similar sentiment about Aguero when Liverpool were interested in him, now we feel stupid.

Hustini
15.10.2010, 16:35
:howler:

We want to pay an 18 year old almost 4m a year and spend 30m on him? LMAO!

Get Dzeko, a guy to knows how to outscore his entire team whom will score even more goals with a guy like Cassano next to him. Cassano-Dzeko is the way to go.

Unless we get Neymar for like 15m, 2m for the first two seasons or so with a Portuguese passport then no thank you. Let him earn his 3-4m a year contract over time.

Enron
15.10.2010, 16:38
:howler:

We want to pay an 18 year old almost 4m a year and spend 30m on him? LMAO!

Get Dzeko, a guy to knows how to outscore his entire team whom will score even more goals with a guy like Cassano next to him. Cassano-Dzeko is the way to go.

Unless we get Neymar for like 15m, 2m for the first two seasons or so with a Portuguese passport then no thank you. Let him earn his 3-4m a year contract over time.

Better get a Misimovic/Diego player too. Oh wait, they don't fit into the 4-4-2.

Juve won't by Neymar and I doubt they get Dzeko either. Probably end up with Cassano and Pazzini/Quag.

Gabriel
15.10.2010, 16:40
Better get a Misimovic/Diego player too. Oh wait, they don't fit into the 4-4-2.

Juve won't by Neymar and I doubt they get Dzeko either. Probably end up with Cassano and Pazzini/Quag.

Agreed.

Hustini
15.10.2010, 16:50

Cassano would provide the exact same service to Dzeko, if not better.

Not sure what the issue with that would be.

Enron
15.10.2010, 16:51
Cassano would provide the exact same service to Dzeko, if not better.

Not sure what the issue with that would be.

Not exactly. Do you watch Wolfsburg much?

The service they provide in particular.

Hustini
15.10.2010, 16:54
Not exactly. Do you watch Wolfsburg much?

The service they provide in particular.

So Cassano can make wonders of Pazzini and make everyone think he is great but wouldn't be able to with Dzeko? So Dzeko needs the particular service only to score so basically he is limited to that kind of service only? I don't understand.

Gabriel
15.10.2010, 16:57
Aaron, arguing with Hustini about Dzeko is a lost cause. :D

Enron
15.10.2010, 17:00
So Cassano can make wonders of Pazzini and make everyone think he is great but wouldn't be able to with Dzeko? So Dzeko needs the particular service only to score so basically he is limited to that kind of service only? I don't understand.

Dzeko thrives because he has a good support striker and a good attacking midfielder providing him with service. He scores the majority of his goals making diagonal runs to collect solid thru balls.

In the 4-4-2, he'll mainly be supported by a support striker and only a good support striker if a) Juve actually purchase Cassano or b) play Del Piero. Otherwise he's pretty much on his own.

If it's just Dzeko up top without, or even with Cassano he'll get isolated quite often and he's never isolated at Wolfsburg. His production won't be the same.

Of course I'm just speculating at this point as no one really knows what Juve will do in the summer. Or what the team will look like at the end of the season (management included).

pavelnedy
15.10.2010, 17:02
Maybe he could be our Pato

Enron
15.10.2010, 17:05

I didn't know. Warn me sooner next time.:D

Enron
15.10.2010, 17:25
Oh and I concede Cam. Dzeko will rule them all.

Salvatore
15.10.2010, 17:32
Maybe he could be our Pato

He's a much bigger deal that what Pato was before the move to Europe. Just needs to take the same steps into physically improving for Europe.

I hope we are seriously interested. Especially if he's eligible to get an EU passport.

Hustini
15.10.2010, 17:36
Dzeko's goals this season.

1.) vs Bayern: from a corner. (nothing particular with that service)
2.) vs Mainz: mishap thru ball mishit off a Mainz players head where Dzeko splits 2 defenders then scores with his left foot.
3.) vs Mainz: simple short pass from byline into his run at near post. What is interesting is that Dzeko actually started the play initially with his own pass then his own run into space near post.(again, nothing special or particular with that service. Nothing that we haven't seen our current crop of wingers/mids be able to do)
4.) vs Hannover: A long ball from the back onto Dzeko on the run but the goalie slips and the ball goes right over him, open net for Edin (nothing special still)
5.) vs Hamburg: Deflection from a handball but still scores near post (no special service there either)

Where is this special service that Edin gets that we wouldn't be able to provide. I'm not seeing it.

Hustini
15.10.2010, 17:37

Someone had to say it. :D

Hustini
15.10.2010, 17:39
Dzeko thrives because he has a good support striker(Cassano) and a good attacking midfielder(Aquilani) providing him with service. He scores the majority of his goals making diagonal runs to collect solid thru balls.

In the 4-4-2, he'll mainly be supported by a support striker and only a good support striker if a) Juve actually purchase Cassano or b) play Del Piero. Otherwise he's pretty much on his own.

If it's just Dzeko up top without, or even with Cassano he'll get isolated quite often and he's never isolated at Wolfsburg. His production won't be the same.

Of course I'm just speculating at this point as no one really knows what Juve will do in the summer. Or what the team will look like at the end of the season (management included).

Check my edits.

Why don't you just add on the massive amount of opportunities Krasic is going to open up for him along with what Cassano could give.

You will probably hate me:analcanon:

Orgut
15.10.2010, 17:45
Neymar is great and will be something special but as we have terrible finishers I rather go for Dzeko who is one of the best strikers in the world
as for a SS since we can`t get both Neymar and Dzeko I`d go for Cassano (to play with Dzeko) but I doubt we will buy both

Its eigther Cassano Dzeko or Neymar Lukaku with the first two clearly better right now as the other two are more for the future

Basicly we need LB RB LW SS ST and a backup CB and I doubt we get all we need so we might not see Dzeko or Neymar here next season
I see us more going for RB LB while loan a striker for the next season

Hustini
15.10.2010, 17:47
Nah, big things are gonna happen this summer with our new stadium on its way. Gotta have the team right for next season. I can feel it.

Enron
15.10.2010, 17:51
Check my edits.

Why don't you just add on the massive amount of opportunities Krasic is going to open up for him along with what Cassano could give.

You will probably hate me:analcanon:

I think you're delusional, but I don't hate you. :D

He's a good finisher so he'll score when the ball comes to him. Primarily, what I said is true. He tends to score via diagonal runs and thru balls played from the midfield and the support striker (analyze every sing goal if you want). You can switch things around to suit your opinion.

To answer your question, name one player that provides good service out of the Juve midfield. Krasic sometimes, usually he creates for himself. Aquilani (technically not a Juve player) can play that ball but hasn't shown much. Aside from that there isn't anyone. Juventus strikers get virtually no service as it is, how is Dzeko going to change this?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but what if Juve spend 40 million or whatever astronomical fee Wolfsburg demand and don't get Cassano? Or anyone else? What then.:D

It just seems silly to me to spend so much on a single player (be it Neymar or Dzeko) when the team has so many holes. I'd look to buy a left sided player and a striker and then look at the defense.

Hustini
15.10.2010, 18:00

He's a good finisher so he'll score when the ball comes to him. Primarily, what I said is true. He tends to score via diagonal runs and thru balls played from the midfield and the support striker (analyze every sing goal if you want). You can switch things around to suit your opinion.

To answer your question, name one player that provides good service out of the Juve midfield. Krasic sometimes, usually he creates for himself. Aquilani (technically not a Juve player) can play that ball but hasn't shown much. Aside from that there isn't anyone. Juventus strikers get virtually no service as it is, how is Dzeko going to change this?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but what if Juve spend 40 million or whatever astronomical fee Wolfsburg demand and don't get Cassano? Or anyone else? What then.:D

It just seems silly to me to spend so much on a single player (be it Neymar or Dzeko) when the team has so many holes. I'd look to buy a left sided player and a striker and then look at the defense.

Who are we kidding anyways? Refer to my sig for the answer.

Osman
15.10.2010, 18:24
Lol at you guys, ONLY issue is being Non eu, nothing else, we ask for the club to go for quality/talented youngsters before they become one of the best around alot around this forum. Neymar defenitely is that calibre, he is VERY productive despite his young age and attitude issues etc (doesnt let it effect his performance, unlike Robinho). I repeat, ONLY issue is non eu pass or not, because the kid is defenitely work the risk in general.

Byrone
15.10.2010, 18:31
You've been Lolling a lot to day Os.

Red
15.10.2010, 18:32

:tup:

Dostoevsky
15.10.2010, 18:35
Any business activity involves taking risk, so does one transfer.

I believe he'd justify his price.

only-juve
15.10.2010, 18:43

:agree: on the whole post :beer:

noussa
15.10.2010, 18:46
id rather go for Dzeko and cassano.....full stop

Osman
15.10.2010, 18:55
Any business activity involves taking risk, so does one transfer.

I believe he'd justify his price.

People assume its all hype too quickly, as much as sometimes people just hype. He is 18 and he has scored 50 plus goals already for his Club. And he is generally quite versatile in his qualities, not a showpony but productive too.

Salvatore
15.10.2010, 18:57
not a showpony but productive too.

You mean he is a showpony, right?

Dostoevsky
15.10.2010, 18:57

People assume its all hype too quickly, as much as sometimes people just hype. He is 18 and he has scored 50 plus goals already for his Club. And he is generally quite versatile in his qualities, not a showpony but productive too.

I agree. I think his play is quite mature and it's one of the reasons I like the guy.

Byrone
15.10.2010, 18:59
I agree. I think his play is quite mature and it's one of the reasons I like the guy.

Can you honestly say that Juve can afford to cough up 30m plus for him?

Osman
15.10.2010, 19:00
You mean he is a showpony, right?

He shows off AND is productive, Robinho is more someone tends to be style over substance, Neymar is quite effective as a player still (still carrying his team despite being the sole one around of their awesome attack from months back).

Salvatore
15.10.2010, 19:03
He shows off AND is productive

Yeah exactly, the number of times he goes to put a defender on their ass is something else. He's like Robinho for Brazil.

Dostoevsky
15.10.2010, 19:05
Can you honestly say that Juve can afford to cough up 30m plus for him?

Nope, I never said that, as we can't afford him now.

I just say that he's good and how price would be justified IMO.

Nicholas
15.10.2010, 19:09
We could afford him.

Klin
15.10.2010, 19:10
Not if we also want to get Dzeko though.

Dostoevsky
15.10.2010, 19:12
We could afford him.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Nicholas
15.10.2010, 19:16
How did you come to that conclusion?

The same reason we spent over 50 Million on Diego & Melo.

Granted we would not be able to fix our team but we will have more than 30 Million in the mercato this year if we qualify for the Champions League.

Byrone
15.10.2010, 19:16
Nope, I never said that, as we can't afford him now.

I just say that he's good and how price would be justified IMO.

I know you didn't say that but even if we could afford it how could it be justified?

If Dzeko who is setting the european stage alight & banging in the goals in an established league would cost about the same amount, why go for the kid that hasn't tested himself amongst europes elite?

Dostoevsky
15.10.2010, 19:25
The same reason we spent over 50 Million on Diego & Melo.

Granted we would not be able to fix our team but we will have more than 30 Million in the mercato this year if we qualify for the Champions League.

Can't look in the past, look at our recent transfer. It's pretty clear we don't have any money now.

I know you didn't say that but even if we could afford it how could it be justified?

If Dzeko who is setting the european stage alight & banging in the goals in an established league would cost about the same amount, why go for the kid that hasn't tested himself amongst europes elite?

Again, I never said I'd prefer him over Dzeko. I didn't really read many posts here so no idea if anyone said that.

Price is a complicated thing and many factors change it. Like only the fact that he's a talented Brazilian will raise his price, Brazilian market does that same as it's one of the most expensive markets out there. I agree price sounds high but you take the risk and pay the potential he offers.

Kaka, world class player, choked in Madrid so we can't be sure Dzeko would shine and Neymar would flop, it's why I said every business activity involves taking risk. Benzema also had huge price back in the days and now we have Lukaku who also costs a loooot and why? Because he scored 100 goals for youth Anderlecht? Well, yes and no. It's potential we go after usually and this guy surely has it.

Fake Melo
15.10.2010, 19:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4U1dRmM3dE&feature=related

juve2
15.10.2010, 19:43
Too expensive, I'd pass on him. Besides we can get proven quality for less.

andriy
15.10.2010, 19:49
Is this the gift from Agnelli? Please let it be true.

Nenz
15.10.2010, 19:55
Again, I never said I'd prefer him over Dzeko. I didn't really read many posts here so no idea if anyone said that.

Price is a complicated thing and many factors change it. Like only the fact that he's a talented Brazilian will raise his price, Brazilian market does that same as it's one of the most expensive markets out there. I agree price sounds high but you take the risk and pay the potential he offers.

Kaka, world class player, choked in Madrid so we can't be sure Dzeko would shine and Neymar would flop, it's why I said every business activity involves taking risk. Benzema also had huge price back in the days and now we have Lukaku who also costs a loooot and why? Because he scored 100 goals for youth Anderlecht? Well, yes and no. It's potential we go after usually and this guy surely has it.

But the beauty of buying players with 'potential' is that you don't have to pay 30 million euros for them. Krasic had potential, we bought him for 15 million and he's turned out to be a steal. And the reason we didn't pay 30 million is because he was yet to fulfill that potential at a higher level.

adriano_c
15.10.2010, 19:57
Lol at you guys, ONLY issue is being Non eu, nothing else, we ask for the club to go for quality/talented youngsters before they become one of the best around alot around this forum. Neymar defenitely is that calibre, he is VERY productive despite his young age and attitude issues etc (doesnt let it effect his performance, unlike Robinho). I repeat, ONLY issue is non eu pass or not, because the kid is defenitely work the risk in general.

I can't be certain but I thought all Brazilians were eligible to apply for Portuguese citizenship?

Dostoevsky
15.10.2010, 19:58
But the beauty of buying players with 'potential' is that you don't have to pay 30 million euros for them. Krasic had potential, we bought him for 15 million and he's turned out to be a steal. And the reason we didn't pay 30 million is because he was yet to fulfill that potential at a higher level.

If he fulfills it at a higher level he's going to cost 60mln, that is also a big difference.

Anyway, he wouldn't be my main pick.

MikeM
15.10.2010, 20:02
We could fix our fullbacks with 30M.

Enron
15.10.2010, 20:03
Or at least get new ones.:D

Nenz
15.10.2010, 20:12
If he fulfills it at a higher level he's going to cost 60mln, that is also a big difference.

Anyway, he wouldn't be my main pick.

He looks like a cocky prick anyway to be honest not that I blame him, there's unbelievable hype around him. Dzeko suits this club ;)

MikeM
15.10.2010, 20:16
Or at least get new ones.:D

lol good point.

Dostoevsky
15.10.2010, 20:17
Dzeko suits this club ;)

Can't argue against that :)

Suns
15.10.2010, 20:20
He'll be our answer to Pato and Coutinho.

Red
15.10.2010, 20:23
Why would Juve feel the need to answer to Coutinho?

He's shown nothing thus far.

The Curr
15.10.2010, 20:45
I've never seen Neymar play but I'd much rather get Dzeko.

Fred
15.10.2010, 21:03
I can't be certain but I thought all Brazilians were eligible to apply for Portuguese citizenship?

I've never seen Neymar play but I'd much rather get Dzeko.

I've only seen him 3 times for Santos throughout his career, but i was very impressed with what i saw. I think whoever misses out on him might really regret it, if his alleged attitude problems don't get in the way, i see no reason why he won't become a world class player in the near future.

I don't watch nearly enough of Wolfsburg either. From what i saw however, Dzeko is a top striker already, but i would tend to agree with Aaron in that he's a striker, that like most strikers of his mould needs service, something the current Juve squad will probably not be able to offer him.

PiN7uRiCCHi0
15.10.2010, 21:04
Since when the Juventus tranfer policy is to buy young and unproven brazilian players for massive amounts of cash? I thought that's Milan's speciality.

Fred
15.10.2010, 21:06
Since when the Juventus tranfer policy is to buy young and unproven brazilian players for massive amounts of cash? I thought that's Milan's speciality.

You're right, that was Milan's policy. The one that got them Pato and Kaka. What a stupid way of doing things, i mean come on.

The Curr
15.10.2010, 21:10
Kaka only cost Milan €8m.

PiN7uRiCCHi0
15.10.2010, 21:26
As for Pato, he's talent is unquestionable, but do you think he has proven so far that he is worth those €22m Milan spend 3 years ago?

Fred
15.10.2010, 21:30
Of course he has, it if wasn't for his constant injuries, he'd easily be one of the best strikers in the Serie A.

Red
15.10.2010, 21:31
As for Pato, he's talent is unquestionable, but do you think he has proven so far that he is worth those €22m Milan spend 3 years ago?

Injuries are the only thing stopping him being a top class striker.

PiN7uRiCCHi0
15.10.2010, 21:35
What i meant in my post, @Fred, was that this was never our transfer policy, nor we have tradition to pursue young barzilian talents. Moreover, Brazil are overvaluing them, because they want them to stay and improve their domestic league.

Red
15.10.2010, 21:37
What i meant in my post, @Fred, was that this was never our transfer policy, nor we have tradition to pursue young barzilian talents.

And that means Juve shouldn't ever buy young players from Brazil?

PiN7uRiCCHi0
15.10.2010, 21:41
And that means Juve shouldn't ever buy young players from Brazil?

Now, where in my post have i ever said that?!?

I meant that it would very much surprise me, if Juventus spend 30 million euro on Neymar.

Djabrail
15.10.2010, 21:57
Dzeko and Afellay all the way for that money

MikeM
15.10.2010, 22:07
I would like it alot more if we knew for sure whether he was non-EU or not. If he takes up our non-EU spot that will really suck.

Red
15.10.2010, 22:32
Now, where in my post have i ever said that?!?

You seemed to be suggesting Juve's previous record was a reason not to sign him.

PiN7uRiCCHi0
15.10.2010, 23:05
You seemed to be suggesting Juve's previous record was a reason not to sign him.

No, you are suggesting this. I said that basing on our transfer record i will be most surprised if we spend on him some massive 30 millions that Santos are apparently wanting for him.

And i am saying this same thing for second time now, but you stll keep putting words into my mouth. You don't bother to read my full posts or you're trying to argue with me? I'm in no mood for the latter. And i think i made my point clear.

Red
15.10.2010, 23:48
I'm not trying to argue with you.

I've re-read your posts and I still take the inference I already stated.

That's clearly not what you meant, though.

Nicholas
15.10.2010, 23:56
Can't look in the past, look at our recent transfer. It's pretty clear we don't have any money now.

24 Months ago is not so long, next year with the Stadium and Champions League I think we can potentially invest heavily on the market. More T.V money, more Sponsorships aswell. Things are lining up for a very sound financial future for us.

awit
16.10.2010, 00:00
We should definitely try to get Neymar if he has an EU passport but not at the expense of Dzeko

The Curr
16.10.2010, 00:02
I don't think he has an EU passport.

Hustini
16.10.2010, 00:13
Will Dzeko be available to get a EU passport anytime soon? :shifty:

The Curr
16.10.2010, 00:18
No

only-juve
16.10.2010, 00:21
24 Months ago is not so long, next year with the Stadium and Champions League I think we can potentially invest heavily on the market. More T.V money, more Sponsorships aswell. Things are lining up for a very sound financial future for us.

:agree: We CAN afford to spend those 30 millions on Neymar. I don't think Money is an Issue. We already spent 20 mil on amauri, 25 mil on Diego & Melo each.

The Curr
16.10.2010, 01:44
Have we been seriously linked to him anywhere?

Nicholas
16.10.2010, 01:48
Agent said we made an offer in the summer and says we have first refusal in the future.

The Curr
16.10.2010, 01:52
We have first refusal? That's the first I've heard of that.

Nicholas
16.10.2010, 01:58
“For Neymar, Juventus have priority as they acted quickly but it was not enough. Now the market is closed but they would have wanted him at the end of the year. I know Santos refused a 35m Euro from them bid because they have a plan in place - to win the Libertadores.”

That states our future intentions don't you think? ;)

For Dooz & Co money is certainly not an issue.

C4ISR
16.10.2010, 02:37
:agree: We CAN afford to spend those 30 millions on Neymar. I don't think Money is an Issue. We already spent 20 mil on amauri, 25 mil on Diego & Melo each.
We can expect an additional 20m in match day revenue with our move to the Delle Alpi (club’s estimate), and CL participation will guarantee an additional +20m, not including increased payments from sponsors.

Also, some big contracts expire next summer (Brazzo, Del Piero, Legro), and they will not be extended on similar terms or replaced by players earning more. Not to mention we won’t be paying 3m of Trez’s salary in Spain next season either. We can pass on those savings to the transfer kitty.

However, if we exercise all our loan options at the end of the season with the exception of Rinaudo, we will have spent 37.8m before the mercato even begins. Factor in player sales, and it’s certainly possible we will have +20m-ish left after exercising these loan options, but whether it’s smart to spend it all on 1 position considering we have other spots in need of strengthening is my main concern.

Nicholas
16.10.2010, 02:39
Champions League is worth 30 Million and the Stadium was predicted around 40 Million no?

Fred
16.10.2010, 02:40
Nice avatar :tup:

Nicholas
16.10.2010, 02:41
Cheers dude :tup:

Gabriel
16.10.2010, 02:54
Wasn't champions league 25m? Correct me if i'm wrong.

C4ISR
16.10.2010, 03:19
Champions League is worth 30 Million and the Stadium was predicted around 40 Million no?
I was going by past years. I can't remember the exact amount we made last season (too lazy to check), but it was in the 20's. The appearance/prize money has increased this season, as well as the cut UEFA shares with participating clubs I believe, so if we participate in next seasons CL, we will earn more than in past seasons from similar results.

Yes, stadium revenue is predicted to be 40m next season, but that is the total amount, not the difference from what we currently make (which is around 18-20m total, meaning an extra 20m next season). That is a conservative estimate imo. I think it will be a tiny bit more.

DelpieroForLife
16.10.2010, 03:32
We should definitely try to get Neymar if he has an EU passport but not at the expense of Dzeko

Gabriel
16.10.2010, 03:35
I doubt you can have both, regardless of Neymar's passport situation. Unless you want to keep playing Grygera and De Ceglie of course.

Salvo
16.10.2010, 03:38
I think the fact we have built a stadium will mean they will try to pump as much money and try and get as many stars as possible, to attract fans to the stadium.

DelpieroForLife
16.10.2010, 03:49
I doubt you can have both, regardless of Neymar's passport situation. Unless you want to keep playing Grygera and De Ceglie of course.

I'd settle for any between Neymar and Dzeko but you know, it is good do dream from time to time.

The only bad thing about dreaming is waking up to have a Maxi Lopez.

The Curr
16.10.2010, 03:52
Maxi Lopez >>>>> Iaquinta.

Albertmare
16.10.2010, 04:01
:disagree:

Albertmare
16.10.2010, 04:56
Claudio Lopez >>>>>> Maxi Lopez

swag
16.10.2010, 04:56
Jennifer Lopez >>>>>> Claudio Lopez

Nicholas
16.10.2010, 05:07
Guys guys guys :rolleyes:

Zé Tahir
16.10.2010, 06:10
Neymar's abilities are undoubtable but at the moment we need someone like Dzeko. That being said, if we could afford to sign him then we'd be fools not to. Screw the attitude problems. Today's Juve can't afford to pass up on such a talent. Besides players like Neymar aren't the most loyal kind; I'm sure we could sell him to Real or Barca down the line and make lots and lots of profit on it which will make the 30m look like a bargain.

Tommy
16.10.2010, 06:32
I truly hope that Neymar is the non-EU player we sign. Dzeko is good but Neymar could be a force for a decade.

Then next time we can sign Ganso. :D
thats the spirit :D

AOD4
16.10.2010, 07:01
this guy can replace DP , Dzeko to replace Trez, maybe not both player in the same transfer window, but i hope we end up with both in due time.

PiN7uRiCCHi0
16.10.2010, 08:11
I'm not trying to argue with you.

I've re-read your posts and I still take the inference I already stated.

That's clearly not what you meant, though.

That's because i'm not Neymar's biggest fan. And i wont be too overjoyed if he joins us eventually.

From the several times i've watched him, it's clear to me the kid is pure talent i wont deny that, but i have my doubts whether he is disciplined and mature enough to succeed at big european club.

Moreover, i think those 30 millions are better spend on Dzeko.

only-juve
16.10.2010, 08:29

Hell NO !!

I just hope we don't even think about this guy. I've seen enough of him during his time in Spain that it would be an absolute disaster to sign his ass.

And yeah Iaquinta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maxi shit any day

Byrone
16.10.2010, 12:00

I know you didn't i just brought up a possible scenario to you.Of course any business is a risk but as Nenna perfectly highlighted, buying players with potential shouldn't cost you an arm & a leg. That was the point i was making between choosing Dzeko over Neymar.

One has established himself in a reputable league while the other hasn't.Dzeko has delivered the goods & quite rightly has a good reputation.

As is, how many times have we had players with potential & just wasted them by loaning them out? I'm not saying Neymar is on par with the players with potential we've had but im just pointing out that we don't exactly have the best record with nurturing younger players & developing their skills.

+rep.

Gamaro
16.10.2010, 14:17

:agree:

Maxi > Iaquinta + The guy with a long hair

Red
16.10.2010, 14:33
That's because i'm not Neymar's biggest fan. And i wont be too overjoyed if he joins us eventually.

From the several times i've watched him, it's clear to me the kid is pure talent i wont deny that, but i have my doubts whether he is disciplined and mature enough to succeed at big european club.

Moreover, i think those 30 millions are better spend on Dzeko.

Fair enough. :tup:

Joey Jokes
16.10.2010, 16:28
sign him and let him play a year in italy of even france on loan, kind of like what barca did with ronnie....let him settle into europe

DelpieroForLife
16.10.2010, 16:32
Barca did what with who?

Salvatore
16.10.2010, 16:59
Nothing with nobody.

Joey Jokes
16.10.2010, 17:38
wow, my bad....someone was told me ronaldinho was bought by barca and loaned to psg...i was wrong

Kasaki
16.10.2010, 17:42
LOL WTH , i think inter did it with coutinho? and manchester united did it with smalling, buy a player then loan him back to the club (santos) for a year, or to a smalller club preferably and italian club

Suns
16.10.2010, 17:58
i'm so waiting for tonight's derby...if barca will win they will keep it up and still be a real threat to real, if not they gotta make some moves on the transfer market in this winter if they want to win something

Wrong thread?

blondu
16.10.2010, 18:00
very

Gabriel
16.10.2010, 18:31
sign him and let him play a year in italy of even france on loan, kind of like what barca did with ronnie....let him settle into europe

:lol2: :lol2:

Osman
16.10.2010, 18:34

Yes he has, several times over. One of them being right now, are you watching?

Salvatore
16.10.2010, 18:35
Reminder: Pato recently turned 21.

adriano_c
16.10.2010, 18:36
Lol@the thought that Pato isn't worth the 15m sterling they spent on him at the time.

Byrone
16.10.2010, 20:00
:lol2: :lol2:

Don't you love it.:D

When i speak to the manure fans back here, i always say Tony Adams was the most influential captain for manure & they all agreed & nod their heads.:lol:

PiN7uRiCCHi0
16.10.2010, 22:02
Yes he has, several times over. One of them being right now, are you watching?

Better leave this as it is. I don't want to argue with you.

You are free to share your opinion, just as i shared mine. I believe that back then Pato's real worth was no more than 10-12 millions. And i'm completely against those astronomical transfers fees which have been paid lately for some players.

The current situation in the transfer market is a complete chaos. Hopefully, the new UEFA rules will give some much needed order in this mess.

Juve_Kosova
16.10.2010, 22:44
Pato was much more worth then the 15m back then. And he is now worth more then 40m!. Same goes for Neymar, he is worth more then 20m..

only-juve
17.10.2010, 01:16
Pato was much more worth then the 15m back then. And he is now worth more then 40m!. Same goes for Neymar, he is worth more then 20m..

Can't really say that Pato back then was worth more than 20 mil. Yeah the guy had a huge potential but still was hardly tested on the big stage. 20-25 mil is probably the right price for such players with big potentials like Pato, aguero, robinho or Neymar who comes from south america.

Going over that number would be risky.

The Curr
17.10.2010, 01:55
:disagree:

Hell NO !!

I just hope we don't even think about this guy. I've seen enough of him during his time in Spain that it would be an absolute disaster to sign his ass.

And yeah Iaquinta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maxi shit any day

I'm not saying we should sign him (we shouldn't) but he's less useless than Iaquinta.

VicCB
17.10.2010, 02:08
I'm not sure about this guy, I prefer more disciplined players at Juve. Not to mention his price tag is a bit too high for my tastes, I don't think he's worth that much yet. Fabiano would be better than any of our current strikers (Amauri and Iaquinta) but he's not a long term solution and I think we could do better, Dzeko would be ideal.

Nicholas
17.10.2010, 22:52
http://atdhe.net/25955/watch-sao-paulo-vs-santos

Joe
19.10.2010, 21:53
It looks like he can fly away with the wind.
Dzeko please.

Gagi
30.10.2010, 12:44
This is how they celebrate birthdays at Santos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUsOPxdYkSM&feature=player_embedded

Poor Ze Eduardo :lol:

Run, Neymar, run!

Salvatore
30.10.2010, 12:52
This is how they celebrate birthdays at Santos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUsOPxdYkSM&feature=player_embedded

Poor Ze Eduardo :lol:

Run, Neymar, run!

Okay...is there a reason why they do that?

Quetzalcoatl
30.10.2010, 12:55
People get beat up for their birthdays.

Gagi
30.10.2010, 13:00
Okay...is there a reason why they do that?

Have no idea really. Like I said, poor fella.

Salvatore
30.10.2010, 13:01
Yeah I know they get beat up, but they went further, tied him to the goalpost :D Just wondering if it's tradition in Brazil or something.

Klin
30.10.2010, 15:03
We used to do that too when I was still playing football 3 years ago. It's really not fun.

Nicholas
31.10.2010, 02:15
:eyebrows:

Ken
31.10.2010, 02:56
Oh here we go, I'll bite.. What is it, Nick? :P

Nicholas
31.10.2010, 02:02
Nothing mate :shifty:

Mark when does he apply to get his EU passport again?:P

Mark
31.10.2010, 02:57
:boh:

Nicholas
31.10.2010, 02:57
Who gets to open the official Cassano thread?:P

Edit: Cool avatar :lol:

Mark
31.10.2010, 02:59
You said he ain't coming here. So not you. :stuckup:

Nicholas
31.10.2010, 02:59
:cry:

Juve_Kosova
01.11.2010, 15:29
Who gets to open the official Cassano thread?:P

Edit: Cool avatar :lol:

You said he ain't coming here. So not you. :stuckup:

Me me me me me.. That would be my first player thread :) after 6 years.

Mark
17.11.2010, 02:52
:eyebrows:

Quetzalcoatl
17.11.2010, 02:57
Yessssssss! He's not coming.

Mark
17.11.2010, 03:00
"I want Juve, you can't beat it's charm."

"inter want me but I prefer Juve."

:touched:

Quetzalcoatl
17.11.2010, 03:02
Good, we don't want him. We want Dzeko.

Zé Tahir
17.11.2010, 03:12
"I want Juve, you can't beat it's charm."

"inter want me but I prefer Juve."

:touched:

Source? :shifty:

Osman
17.11.2010, 03:15
Honestly, love Juve as heck, but why the fuck would a young starlet say THAT about the Juve everyone seen the last years?

Zé Tahir
17.11.2010, 03:16
Honestly, love Juve as heck, but why the fuck would a young starlet say THAT about the Juve everyone seen the last years?

Form is temporary, class is forever?

Kyle
17.11.2010, 03:17

Same reason Krasic and Dzeko wanted to come here.

torricelli_juve
17.11.2010, 03:21

Because there's strong interest showing from us and he is coming? so he hide his childhood dream to become an interista to say something like he loves Juve?

ALC
17.11.2010, 03:21
Guy's a diva. Let Inter have him.

Hustini
17.11.2010, 03:29
Dzeko. :tuttosport:

Stevie
17.11.2010, 03:33
It's a shame we could not have both.

Kyle
17.11.2010, 03:35
Dzeko. :tuttosport:

I agree.

Mark
17.11.2010, 03:38
Source? :shifty:

GdS

Zé Tahir
17.11.2010, 03:44
GdS

Link? Will make my life easier :D

Mark
17.11.2010, 03:52
Link? Will make my life easier :D

tomorrow's paper. ;)

Hustini
17.11.2010, 03:59
Get Neymar on loan with an option to buy after 1 yr with a "hefty" loan fee. :shifty:

Neymar-Bosnian Bomber

:suckmesideways:

ALC
17.11.2010, 04:00
It's a shame we could not have both.

I'd rather we wait and get Suarez.

Bjerknes
17.11.2010, 04:15
Ney-Mart would be a major coup. We should definitely try.

Lion
17.11.2010, 04:34
Same reason Krasic and Dzeko wanted to come here.

marotta

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 08:18
Neymar should be bought no questions asked, give Santos the 30 Million euros and take one of the worlds biggest talents. We should forget about Dzeko if we can get Neymar.

V
17.11.2010, 08:20
Because at Inter he'd actually have competition? ;)

I prefer Dzeko though.

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 08:25
The offer I like most? Juventus I would willingly wear Black and White.

da_ledgeaun
17.11.2010, 08:27
Dzeko Dzeko Dzeko,let Neymar go to Man city,and then we make a poll on who will move first, Tevez,Balotelli,or Neymar

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 08:29
Dzeko will go to Real Madrid.

only-juve
17.11.2010, 08:30
The offer I like most? Juventus I would willingly wear Black and White.

Who, what ?!

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 08:33
Check GDS mate. Full interview with him.

Bjerknes
17.11.2010, 08:38
Neymar should be bought no questions asked, give Santos the 30 Million euros and take one of the worlds biggest talents. We should forget about Dzeko if we can get Neymar.

Tend to agree. One has to remember that a talent like Neymar could hold a position down for a decade. There is risk involved to whether he fulfills his potential, but the same can be said about Dzeko.

This EU idiocy from FIGC (Fucking Idiotic Gloryholing Cunts) really fucks over our ability to sign foreign talents.

da_ledgeaun
17.11.2010, 08:44
Tend to agree. One has to remember that a talent like Neymar could hold a position down for a decade. There is risk involved to whether he fulfills his potential, but the same can be said about Dzeko.

This EU idiocy from FIGC (Fucking Idiotic Gloryholing Cunts) really fucks over our ability to sign foreign talents.

lovee it

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 08:45
I wonder if we already have a deal with Neymar like
Mark said ;)

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 08:48
Oh stick Gilardino in the middle with Krasic and Neymar out wide, he would easily score 20 goals.

Tommy
17.11.2010, 08:49
SIGN HIM!!!!!!!!

Bjerknes
17.11.2010, 08:52
Oh stick Gilardino in the middle with Krasic and Neymar out wide, he would easily score 20 goals.

Not a big Gila fan, but I would accept him if we got Shanaynay.

Salvatore
17.11.2010, 08:56
Really nice news to see him say that, would love to have such a talent here.

So buy him.

Zé Tahir
17.11.2010, 09:22
Just read the article. Very nice to hear a young lad of his talent say these things.

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 09:24
DOHA (Qatar) - The cutting of hair is from Last of the Mohicans. But Neymar does not seem concerned about this alternative look. The Brazilian jewel overlooking the onslaught of the press with ease. Despite being young, has personality in industrial doses. Having spoken to Ronaldinho ('E' in a dream to play with my Seleçao myth "), praised Messi ('A sample') and thanked the coach Mano Menezes have called for the national team now, it stops before returning to the dressing room. To speak with an Italian journalist interested. It soon becomes clear. "My future? There are five big clubs interested in my card. "

The proposal that you like most?
"La Juve. He has a great appeal worldwide. I say this without problems: wear black and white jersey willingly. "

He knows some of the samples of Juve?
"Buffon. One of the best goalkeepers in the world. E 'injured? It does not matter. As a striker I tell you that he is very good. "

Other clubs that woo?
"The Chelsea, Real Madrid, Manchester United and Inter."

Inter has won all last season.
"And it is the team where he played the Juggernaut. Ronaldo is one of my myths. Inter prestige. But no one be offended, the more I like Juve. "

Santos could leave as early as January?
"The directors of my club have responded to all that" Neymar is not for sale. " But I do not think the same way. This may be the right time groped for the European adventure. "

Made in Brasil. The striker Santos has a physique Spaccamontagne but with the ball between his feet and deadly. The club has an out clause armored with 35 million. Many. Ancelotti and Ferguson have already gone to the assault but did not break the heart of the boy. Juve part with a considerable advantage. Printing of St. Paul, then, speaks of a concern for the Bianconeri Jucilei, one of the latest additions to the Seleçăo. The "train the Corinthians," so it is nicknamed, is an external centrocam ¬ track with a big step. Affordable, more or less than $ 8 million. But, after calling Mano Menezes, worth at least a million more. Inter also love that made him follow in the last races. And Fiorentina, in the recent blitz of the Brazilian ds Corvino, has probed the ground. But Jucilei is no longer a mysterious object: he wants the team to Europe and a shield. And yesterday the president of Corinthians, spoke to an official offer came for her jewelry. The sprint started.

Neutrol
17.11.2010, 09:25
VS copycat :D

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 09:25
Google Translate but I'm on my mobile so forgive me. Yes I took it from VS :)

Bjerknes
17.11.2010, 09:26
NEYMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! :tup:

Neutrol
17.11.2010, 09:30
He spoke like this just a month ago anyway:

"To play for Chelsea would be an honour. Everything they have to offer is attractive to me.

"They have big players, they are in big competitions, they have a strong squad and I like the way they play.

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 09:31
Then Dunga told him to choose Juventus and I'm sure Robinho has been telling him to join him in Italy with all the other Brazillians ;)

Tommy
17.11.2010, 09:34
Neymar----Lukaku-----Krasic

Salvo
17.11.2010, 09:41
I would prefer Dzeko if it were out of the two.

Is he more of a CF or ST?

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 09:53
He plays more like a WF dude.

Bjerknes
17.11.2010, 09:55
I would prefer Dzeko if it were out of the two.

Is he more of a CF or ST?

So you would prefer Dzeko, yet you don't know where Neymar plays? That's interesting. :P

Suns
17.11.2010, 11:00
Milan have Pato, we respond by getting Neymar? :)

Quetzalcoatl
17.11.2010, 11:01
Neymar :pado:

Dzeko + Cassano, better and cheaper than Gayla and Gaymar.

I wonder if we already have a deal with Neymar like
Mark said ;)
Yep, we'll just have to call Wolfsburg and tell them they can cancel the deal for Dzeko, but they still get to keep Diego.

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 11:06
Or Wolfsburg can just give us the outstanding 10 Million ;)

Quetzalcoatl
17.11.2010, 11:08
:tdown:

Juve_Kosova
17.11.2010, 11:41
Neymar > Dzeko :tup:

only-juve
17.11.2010, 11:43
Check GDS mate. Full interview with him.

:beer:

Neymar is seriously talented.

Only problem is his attitude, seems a bit off in that department.....

Klin
17.11.2010, 11:43

Based on your opinion?

Right.

Juve_Kosova
17.11.2010, 11:49
Based on your opinion?

Right.

Hmmm.. Ofc. Who els?. Del Neri's.?

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 12:26
:beer:

Neymar is seriously talented.

Only problem is his attitude, seems a bit off in that department.....

I always refer to Cassano's earlier statements when he said had he moved to Juventus he would of been different. Neymar is the big fish in a small Santos pond that's the problem at the moment.

Byrone
17.11.2010, 12:35
Santos is hardly a small pond in Brazil. He just has a big fucking head.

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 12:38
He's believed the media hype in thinking he is bigger than Santos that's all alot of young players do it, I'm sure if he came here surrounded by some very good players he'd be different.

only-juve
17.11.2010, 12:53
I always refer to Cassano's earlier statements when he said had he moved to Juventus he would of been different. Neymar is the big fish in a small Santos pond that's the problem at the moment.

I honestly don't buy into that statement. Cassano got his dream move from Bari to Roma and turned down many offers from other big clubs in Italy (don't really recall if we were one of them) just to join his Idol back then Totti. And he simply screwed up.

Attitude is a "big" concern IMO. Doesn't matter how talented a player is as long as he's screwed up in the head. I've seen many such players screwing up their careers in the past that to me is a big concern whenever we're linked to such players.

Fake Melo
17.11.2010, 13:30
I think it would be amazing if he joined us, but don't know if Marotta wants him

Byrone
17.11.2010, 13:34
I honestly don't buy into that statement. Cassano got his dream move from Bari to Roma and turned down many offers from other big clubs in Italy (don't really recall if we were one of them) just to join his Idol back then Totti. And he simply screwed up.

Attitude is a "big" concern IMO. Doesn't matter how talented a player is as long as he's screwed up in the head. I've seen many such players screwing up their careers in the past that to me is a big concern whenever we're linked to such players.

Anelka is a prime example that attitude can change.

sallyinzaghi
17.11.2010, 13:35
attitude's important, quote (can't rmb from where), l'avvocato always looked at the man before the player, and it has always worked out well :)

only-juve
17.11.2010, 13:57

Very few do change , majority don't.

attitude's important, quote (can't rmb from where), l'avvocato always looked at the man before the player, and it has always worked out well :)

Didn't know he said that but he's 100% spot on.

Byrone
17.11.2010, 14:03
Very few do change , majority don't.

True but attitudes can be adjusted. It also take a very strong personality to handle young men that earn more money in a week then most families would earn in a year.

If players have attitudes, it boils down to poor man management. It's like having a spoilt kid, if you don't set rules & standards, the shitty behavior will continue.

BIG DADDY!!!
17.11.2010, 14:20

:agree: The only good thing that we can take from it is that we won't use our non eu spot on just just any average player and that we will only use it on a top talent.

BIG DADDY!!!
17.11.2010, 14:21

Then he gets sent home from his first ever World Cup :D

blondu
17.11.2010, 14:31

true, so is this

Ken
17.11.2010, 14:38

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 14:42
:lol:

only-juve
17.11.2010, 14:47
True but attitudes can be adjusted. It also take a very strong personality to handle young men that earn more money in a week then most families would earn in a year.

If players have attitudes, it boils down to poor man management. It's like having a spoilt kid, if you don't set rules & standards, the shitty behavior will continue.

Management and coaches can play an important role I agree but its not always the case. Cappello is known to be a disciplined manager but he couldn't fix Cassano's attitude for example.

I hate players with attitude, never liked them. Not saying that Neymar is in that category but if he is, we better not even think about him....

Nicholas
17.11.2010, 14:49
To be fair, Neymar moaned about not taking a penalty kick, it was Santos president who decided to sack the manager. How many players have moaned about not taking a penalty?

Hćngebřffer
17.11.2010, 15:00
Do people really think, that our management would allowe a non Italien attack :rolleyes:

only-juve
17.11.2010, 15:10
Do people really think, that our management would allowe a non Italien attack :rolleyes:

Why not ?

Juve_Kosova
17.11.2010, 15:44
true, so is this

Save this photo.. I'll get back to you in 2012.

Hćngebřffer
17.11.2010, 15:47
Why not ?

Have you forgotten all about the new "Italien Juventus"?

Byrone
17.11.2010, 15:49
Then he gets sent home from his first ever World Cup :D

Are you defending Domenech?:D

Management and coaches can play an important role I agree but its not always the case. Cappello is known to be a disciplined manager but he couldn't fix Cassano's attitude for example.

I hate players with attitude, never liked them. Not saying that Neymar is in that category but if he is, we better not even think about him....

Yeah but it wasn't only up to Capello to keep Cassano in check. There are various factors that need to be considered.

FlavioJuve
17.11.2010, 15:53
true, so is this

I like how your mirrored the pic so he looks towards Fabregas :D

Mark
17.11.2010, 16:16
The player obviously wouldn't object coming here with that interview and we seem to have some agreement with him and his agent but the hardest thing is to have one with Santos.

Byrone
17.11.2010, 16:19
Diego could have put in a good word, considering he was a Santos product. But some prick fucked that up.

Fake Melo
17.11.2010, 16:25
The player obviously wouldn't object coming here with that interview and we seem to have some agreement with him and his agent but the hardest thing is to have one with Santos.

What about us? Do we really want him? I mean, it's not Marotta to buy a young Brazilian for over 20 mill€.

Mark
17.11.2010, 16:28
We have many options open and we apparently do. Depends on Santos.

Byrone
17.11.2010, 16:29
What does that mean?