Neymar - Forward - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
You seemed to be suggesting Juve's previous record was a reason not to sign him.
No, you are suggesting this. I said that basing on our transfer record i will be most surprised if we spend on him some massive 30 millions that Santos are apparently wanting for him.

And i am saying this same thing for second time now, but you stll keep putting words into my mouth. You don't bother to read my full posts or you're trying to argue with me? I'm in no mood for the latter. And i think i made my point clear.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not trying to argue with you.

I've re-read your posts and I still take the inference I already stated.

That's clearly not what you meant, though.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Can't look in the past, look at our recent transfer. It's pretty clear we don't have any money now.
24 Months ago is not so long, next year with the Stadium and Champions League I think we can potentially invest heavily on the market. More T.V money, more Sponsorships aswell. Things are lining up for a very sound financial future for us.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
24 Months ago is not so long, next year with the Stadium and Champions League I think we can potentially invest heavily on the market. More T.V money, more Sponsorships aswell. Things are lining up for a very sound financial future for us.
:agree: We CAN afford to spend those 30 millions on Neymar. I don't think Money is an Issue. We already spent 20 mil on amauri, 25 mil on Diego & Melo each.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
“For Neymar, Juventus have priority as they acted quickly but it was not enough. Now the market is closed but they would have wanted him at the end of the year. I know Santos refused a 35m Euro from them bid because they have a plan in place - to win the Libertadores.”

That states our future intentions don't you think? ;)

For Dooz & Co money is certainly not an issue.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
:agree: We CAN afford to spend those 30 millions on Neymar. I don't think Money is an Issue. We already spent 20 mil on amauri, 25 mil on Diego & Melo each.
We can expect an additional 20m in match day revenue with our move to the Delle Alpi (club’s estimate), and CL participation will guarantee an additional +20m, not including increased payments from sponsors.

Also, some big contracts expire next summer (Brazzo, Del Piero, Legro), and they will not be extended on similar terms or replaced by players earning more. Not to mention we won’t be paying 3m of Trez’s salary in Spain next season either. We can pass on those savings to the transfer kitty.

However, if we exercise all our loan options at the end of the season with the exception of Rinaudo, we will have spent 37.8m before the mercato even begins. Factor in player sales, and it’s certainly possible we will have +20m-ish left after exercising these loan options, but whether it’s smart to spend it all on 1 position considering we have other spots in need of strengthening is my main concern.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Champions League is worth 30 Million and the Stadium was predicted around 40 Million no?
I was going by past years. I can't remember the exact amount we made last season (too lazy to check), but it was in the 20's. The appearance/prize money has increased this season, as well as the cut UEFA shares with participating clubs I believe, so if we participate in next seasons CL, we will earn more than in past seasons from similar results.

Yes, stadium revenue is predicted to be 40m next season, but that is the total amount, not the difference from what we currently make (which is around 18-20m total, meaning an extra 20m next season). That is a conservative estimate imo. I think it will be a tiny bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)