Neymar - Forward - PSG (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But the beauty of buying players with 'potential' is that you don't have to pay 30 million euros for them. Krasic had potential, we bought him for 15 million and he's turned out to be a steal. And the reason we didn't pay 30 million is because he was yet to fulfill that potential at a higher level.
If he fulfills it at a higher level he's going to cost 60mln, that is also a big difference.

Anyway, he wouldn't be my main pick.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If he fulfills it at a higher level he's going to cost 60mln, that is also a big difference.

Anyway, he wouldn't be my main pick.
He looks like a cocky prick anyway to be honest not that I blame him, there's unbelievable hype around him. Dzeko suits this club ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I can't be certain but I thought all Brazilians were eligible to apply for Portuguese citizenship?
I've never seen Neymar play but I'd much rather get Dzeko.

I've only seen him 3 times for Santos throughout his career, but i was very impressed with what i saw. I think whoever misses out on him might really regret it, if his alleged attitude problems don't get in the way, i see no reason why he won't become a world class player in the near future.

I don't watch nearly enough of Wolfsburg either. From what i saw however, Dzeko is a top striker already, but i would tend to agree with Aaron in that he's a striker, that like most strikers of his mould needs service, something the current Juve squad will probably not be able to offer him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Since when the Juventus tranfer policy is to buy young and unproven brazilian players for massive amounts of cash? I thought that's Milan's speciality.
You're right, that was Milan's policy. The one that got them Pato and Kaka. What a stupid way of doing things, i mean come on.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Of course he has, it if wasn't for his constant injuries, he'd easily be one of the best strikers in the Serie A.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
What i meant in my post, @Fred, was that this was never our transfer policy, nor we have tradition to pursue young barzilian talents. Moreover, Brazil are overvaluing them, because they want them to stay and improve their domestic league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)