Neymar - Forward - PSG (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:sergio:

People doubting the lad, can you please do me a favour and watch him tonight and watch him for Santos. The talent is there and there is a reason alot of the big teams want him.
It's just hard for me to accept we would pay sooo much for him. But I'll keep an open mind and watch him. How many goals does he have this season for Santos?

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
WORD!

Couse you obviously dont have a clue of the talent Neymar possesses! Just keep posting your funny pictures, your damn good at that :lol:
it was a joke man..don't take it so seriously. I like them both so much and i would chose dzeko only if we will get rid of one of iq or amauri. I would like neymar because he's a good ss and we will have our future kinda secured after del piero chooses to end his career.

:heart:...how can you not love a kid that snubbs chelsea for juve..?

May 4, 2004
it was a joke man..don't take it so seriously. I like them both so much and i would chose dzeko only if we will get rid of one of iq or amauri. I would like neymar because he's a good ss and we will have our future kinda secured after del piero chooses to end his career.

:heart:...how can you not love a kid that snubbs chelsea for juve..?
Okay dude, I was not sure if you was joking :shifty:
:tup:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
well i think he tried that with gio too ..to give him some pointers but the ant was too small :(. I would like to see neymar transformed...cuz now he's kinda a primadonna (so i've heard...)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well Del Piero was supposed to teach Giovinco as well, but he never called him.

Doesn't really matter anyway, there are a good number of responsible and dedicated players at the club.
How can a person do that to another person? :disagree:

On a more serious note, I find these sayings quite odd to be honest.

If the player does not have a cool head, before splashing a whooping 30M on him, make sure he is capable of changing. Taking also into consideration the club's current position, certainly we cannot afford his attitude to be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)