Neymar - Forward - PSG (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
:beer:

Neymar is seriously talented.

Only problem is his attitude, seems a bit off in that department.....
I always refer to Cassano's earlier statements when he said had he moved to Juventus he would of been different. Neymar is the big fish in a small Santos pond that's the problem at the moment.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
He's believed the media hype in thinking he is bigger than Santos that's all alot of young players do it, I'm sure if he came here surrounded by some very good players he'd be different.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I always refer to Cassano's earlier statements when he said had he moved to Juventus he would of been different. Neymar is the big fish in a small Santos pond that's the problem at the moment.
I honestly don't buy into that statement. Cassano got his dream move from Bari to Roma and turned down many offers from other big clubs in Italy (don't really recall if we were one of them) just to join his Idol back then Totti. And he simply screwed up.

Attitude is a "big" concern IMO. Doesn't matter how talented a player is as long as he's screwed up in the head. I've seen many such players screwing up their careers in the past that to me is a big concern whenever we're linked to such players.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I honestly don't buy into that statement. Cassano got his dream move from Bari to Roma and turned down many offers from other big clubs in Italy (don't really recall if we were one of them) just to join his Idol back then Totti. And he simply screwed up.

Attitude is a "big" concern IMO. Doesn't matter how talented a player is as long as he's screwed up in the head. I've seen many such players screwing up their careers in the past that to me is a big concern whenever we're linked to such players.
Anelka is a prime example that attitude can change.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Very few do change , majority don't.
True but attitudes can be adjusted. It also take a very strong personality to handle young men that earn more money in a week then most families would earn in a year.

If players have attitudes, it boils down to poor man management. It's like having a spoilt kid, if you don't set rules & standards, the shitty behavior will continue.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
True but attitudes can be adjusted. It also take a very strong personality to handle young men that earn more money in a week then most families would earn in a year.

If players have attitudes, it boils down to poor man management. It's like having a spoilt kid, if you don't set rules & standards, the shitty behavior will continue.
Management and coaches can play an important role I agree but its not always the case. Cappello is known to be a disciplined manager but he couldn't fix Cassano's attitude for example.

I hate players with attitude, never liked them. Not saying that Neymar is in that category but if he is, we better not even think about him....

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
To be fair, Neymar moaned about not taking a penalty kick, it was Santos president who decided to sack the manager. How many players have moaned about not taking a penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)