Neymar - Forward - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
DOHA (Qatar) - The cutting of hair is from Last of the Mohicans. But Neymar does not seem concerned about this alternative look. The Brazilian jewel overlooking the onslaught of the press with ease. Despite being young, has personality in industrial doses. Having spoken to Ronaldinho ('E' in a dream to play with my Seleçao myth "), praised Messi ('A sample') and thanked the coach Mano Menezes have called for the national team now, it stops before returning to the dressing room. To speak with an Italian journalist interested. It soon becomes clear. "My future? There are five big clubs interested in my card. "

The proposal that you like most?
"La Juve. He has a great appeal worldwide. I say this without problems: wear black and white jersey willingly. "

He knows some of the samples of Juve?
"Buffon. One of the best goalkeepers in the world. E 'injured? It does not matter. As a striker I tell you that he is very good. "

Other clubs that woo?
"The Chelsea, Real Madrid, Manchester United and Inter."

Inter has won all last season.
"And it is the team where he played the Juggernaut. Ronaldo is one of my myths. Inter prestige. But no one be offended, the more I like Juve. "

Santos could leave as early as January?
"The directors of my club have responded to all that" Neymar is not for sale. " But I do not think the same way. This may be the right time groped for the European adventure. "

Made in Brasil. The striker Santos has a physique Spaccamontagne but with the ball between his feet and deadly. The club has an out clause armored with 35 million. Many. Ancelotti and Ferguson have already gone to the assault but did not break the heart of the boy. Juve part with a considerable advantage. Printing of St. Paul, then, speaks of a concern for the Bianconeri Jucilei, one of the latest additions to the Seleção. The "train the Corinthians," so it is nicknamed, is an external centrocam ¬ track with a big step. Affordable, more or less than $ 8 million. But, after calling Mano Menezes, worth at least a million more. Inter also love that made him follow in the last races. And Fiorentina, in the recent blitz of the Brazilian ds Corvino, has probed the ground. But Jucilei is no longer a mysterious object: he wants the team to Europe and a shield. And yesterday the president of Corinthians, spoke to an official offer came for her jewelry. The sprint started.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
He spoke like this just a month ago anyway:

"To play for Chelsea would be an honour. Everything they have to offer is attractive to me.

"They have big players, they are in big competitions, they have a strong squad and I like the way they play.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Then Dunga told him to choose Juventus and I'm sure Robinho has been telling him to join him in Italy with all the other Brazillians ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)