Img Code Off.. (1 Viewer)

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
I THIS IS MY 3 TIME THAT I CAME TO THE FORUM.

SO THE 1 AND 2 DAY THAT I CAME HERE I POST NORMAL..WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM....TODAY I POST ONE WITH A IMG AND ALL WAS OK...

BUT NOW :

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts

HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
code is OFF

THE IMG CODE IS OFF...SO I CAN'T PUT ANY IMG COZ THE POST DON'T TAKE IT...I CHECK MY OPTIONS AND THE IMG CODE IN MY OPTIONS IT'S IN ON...

SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
WHAT I MADE THAT NOW MY IMG CODE IF OFF???

PLEASE I NEED A HELP...

THANK YOU

YASMIN

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
no tiene que ver en nada sino que molesta full y es como maleducado entonces no te van a parar si escribes todo en caps lock!

OP
kharbana

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    no tiene que ver en nada sino que molesta full y es como maleducado entonces no te van a parar si escribes todo en caps lock!
    Bueno no sabia que escribir en mayuscula molesta full, anyway yo solo me meti aqui en SUPPORT FORUM porque se supone que si uno tiene un problema, aqui esta la gente que ayuda a resolverlo, no creo que por escribir en mayuscula, cosa que hice sin darme cuenta pues no me vayan a parar o sea maleducada, para mi maleducada es decir algo inapropiado en algun post o meterse con alguien y no creo haberlo dicho, anyway es bueno saberlo, pero de la forma en que em lo dices mas bien no es la apropiada....ya que no lo hice adrede...anyway muchas gracias .

OP
    kharbana

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    O.k thank's i will not write more in CAPS LOCK, i didn't know what's bad for the others peoples write like this..

Sorry to all the people in the forum

But pleaseeeeeeeeeeee if anyone can help me..

My IMG code still OFF...

Bye Bye

Yasmin

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    The IMG code is ON only in Off-topic forum and that goes for every member in this forum. If you would like to post a photo save it on your comp and then attach it to your post :)

OP
    kharbana

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    THank's for response me, i made always that, save the pic and then attach but yesterday i only made 1 and then i couldn't do it more....i attach always pic like this and never any problem but yesterday yes...i will try right now to see ....

OP
    kharbana

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Uhm i think was the server yesterday...today it's everything OK
    :D:D

Anyway thank's Nina for your help

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Shut up Dutchy! :D

++ [ originally posted by El Idiota ] ++
    nina, how many languages do you speak? spanish, italian, crotian, slovakian, english, how many more :eek: ;)
    *cough* It's slovenian and not slovakian (slovak) *cough* :stuckup: No more languages :down:, you can only add german.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    *cough* It's slovenian and not slovakian (slovak) *cough* :stuckup: No more languages :down:, you can only add german.
    so you speak 15478954 languages plus german?

btw, how did you learn all these languages? :dazed:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    It's not hard, besides I, more or less, had to learn them

Slovenian: 1st mother tongue, I live in Slovenia
    German: 2nd mother tongue, I have family in german speaking countries, 2nd foreign language in school
    English: a must, plus a 1st foreign language in school
    Spanish: a language my heart picked out (I think I was a spanish speaking person in my previous life :D )
    Italian: bf, friends, juve, neighbour country, Italy becoming slowly my second home
    Croatian: I used to spend summers there (2-3 months a year) when I was a kid and you learn it, besides, it's very similar to slovenian and I was the last generation that had it in primary school

I understand almost everything, but when it comes to writting I have problems with croatian and italian.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    dont you get mixed up with the languages...i get my english and malay mixed up somtimes, eventhough they're my only two languages...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    No, not really, only when it comes to italian. I mix it up with spanish, because they are soo similar and because I know spanish better than italian :stress:

You mix up malay and english? :undecide: I'm no malay expert but I guess they are not similar at all :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)