Question: (1 Viewer)

Only the big 5 or shoudl we add interesting games from lesser known leagues?

• Option 1: Yes, also include smaller leagues,it is more interesting and there is some risk involved

• Option 2: No, i am a small minded idiot and don't want my ignorance to be shown up

Results are only viewable after voting.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Should the PL matchday also include matches from smaller leagues, or only from the big 5 (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and England)?

Option 1: Yes, also include smaller leagues
Option 2: No, only the big 5 please.

"poll" stays open until Next week Monday, then the enxt matchday will be setup and the result of this will be taken into account.

Standings:

Option 1: 1
Option 2: 0

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I think you could include games like Celtic-Rangers, Ajax-Feyenoord(PSV), Porto-Sporting, Fenerbahce-Galatasaray etc. The small leagues have interesting games sometimes.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I also vote for the first, I don't like limits, but I think you should consider that no one here knows any shit about Belgian or Scotish leagues.

If you add Celtic vs Rangers, or Club Brugge vs Anderlecht (I don't even know how to spell these) that's fine, but Anderlecht vs X Belgian teams is hard to predict, we don't even know what players play there.

OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Fair enough, for your information, Genk is the 4th biggest club in Belgium, but I will make sure next time, I will only use Belgian (or any other small league) matches from the big 3 (Standard Liege, Club Brugge or Anderlecht).

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    my only concern is that I live in the USA, and am fortunate to get any damn coverage, even from the big 5....so I really never get to see the smaller leagues play, and dont exactly know who's doing what over there

Sep 28, 2002
    I also vote for the first, I don't like limits, but I think you should consider that no one here knows any shit about Belgian or Scotish leagues.

If you add Celtic vs Rangers, or Club Brugge vs Anderlecht (I don't even know how to spell these) that's fine, but Anderlecht vs X Belgian teams is hard to predict, we don't even know what players play there.
    exactly my point chester. i think most people would have problems differenciating genk from gent. so all this turns into guessing, not prediction league.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    Like I said, it will keep it limited to matches between Anderlecht, Brugge and Standard for Belgium, Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord for Holand, Glasgow and Celtic for Scotland, and so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)