Black And White (1 Viewer)

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
what is this blue theme in this site? BLACK, WHITE, GREY and GOLD are the true colours of juve. And where is the Juve amblem for Godsake. Juventuz.com has the image of a Lazio or Deportivo site and not where the fans of the best club in the world meet!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
what is this blue theme in this site? BLACK, WHITE, GREY and GOLD are the true colours of juve. And where is the Juve amblem for Godsake. Juventuz.com has the image of a Lazio or Deportivo site and not where the fans of the best club in the world meet!
Well I happen to think that the current layout works. To the extent that I've lived with it for over a year and I still like it.

OP
jamaliano

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    Black and white! guys. Check out milanmania, and the rest.....you really feel at home there. This site looks a duplicate of the lazio site.

Take a look at the official Juve site. Brilliant use of black, white and gold.

OP
    jamaliano

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Well, it's easy to demand change if you don't actually have to DO anything... :rolleyes:

I dont think its hard to change the colour theme of a site.

Unregistered

black and white? awful? check out the official Juve site shadow!

may be i should learn Javascript, HTML and produce a prototype!!!!!!!

OP
    jamaliano

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Patricia ] ++
    complains, complains, complains... :rolleyes:

most probably you are the type that say " I support Juve and Milan" or "I love Real, and I really am a fan of Barca!"

otherwise you will not see a request by a bianconero for a site carrying the colour theme of mighty Juve as complaints

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Well I don't think the site has to be black and white because those are the team colors. And it looks like you are the only one who thinks that..

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    there's no good having a black and white colour scheme if its difficult to read and only one member actually wants it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)