Changeover (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Greetings all.

There have been questions about the upgrade. It should happen later today. Marty will make an announcement about how to view the new forum while the internet gets used to pointing juventuz.com there instead of here. At that point, these forums will be closed.

That is all. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yes they do; it's just liking moving from one apartment to the other in real life. It gets a bit messy for a couple of hours but then later it's business as usually, only in a different building.

Except everytime I move, I always break/lose at least one piece of furniture :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Yes they do; it's just liking moving from one apartment to the other in real life. It gets a bit messy for a couple of hours but then later it's business as usually, only in a different building.

Except everytime I move, I always break/lose at least one piece of furniture :D
And it is messy for more than a couple of hours.

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    yay. thanks mr. matusiak
    I, for one, welcome our new Swedish overlord... oh, wait, that was months ago. I've forgotten Marty's surname though.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    I remember back when Marty and Juventuz got hitched, people made such a big deal about "giving him a hard time". Some went even as far as to suggest they could "drive him out of Juventuz.com for good". They even researched him to death!

Thinking back, isnt it funny? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)