Polls (1 Viewer)

OP
Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    So that there won't be silly polls as much as silly posts, especially from fake accounts.

Thank you. :)

amico mio:)

OP
    Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Will you please stop using this, at least with me....I barely know you, I am not your friend.

Will do.

It's kind of the same as saying "mate", but I will respect your wishes.:)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    No Lou, only moderators can create polls. But that's not a big problem, if you want to create a poll just PM me or one of the other mods and we'll do it for you :)

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    If noone disagrees, Juventuz 3.0 will allow polls by regular members. I could "hack" the code a little so only members with X posts can create a poll though, or if they've been members for X days.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

What came before? A guestbook?:D
    The first forum didn't look like this, we were using ikonboard, sometimes you'll still hear the elders talk about the "gray forum" :) But it didn't work that well, it was based on a flat file database and it would lock up from time to time cause of file permission bugs. After 6 months we switched to vbulletin. There's no way it could handle as many users as we have now, it wouldn't scale at all.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

The first forum didn't look like this, we were using ikonboard, sometimes you'll still hear the elders talk about the "gray forum" :) But it didn't work that well, it was based on a flat file database and it would lock up from time to time cause of file permission bugs. After 6 months we switched to vbulletin. There's no way it could handle as many users as we have now, it wouldn't scale at all.
    Ah I remember Ikonboards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)