Administration vs Ali-P (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
What went wrong? I fear his comprehension of the english language was too low to even understand what was being said.

I dont know how old he is, or where he is from, but Im sure thats what happened.

Where is he from anyways? Maybe some locals can help his ass out.

edit: Maybe all his threads can be merged into an Ali-P versus the World thread :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
He is from Turkey.

He is 18 I think aswell.

Yes, I agree with here anyway. Ali-P was treated unfairly.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Ali was nothing but treated fairly, and TBH this thread is completely unfounded. Ali-P is not banned or anything, so I really don't see what the fuss is about.

The rest of the mods and I closed a few thread of his that were either duplicate or uneccessary, we did our best to explain to him why we did what we did and to try to help him fit in. I personaly explained the concept of the various subforums and that he should not create so many new threads, and was in general very calm and friendly. If he has gotten the idea that he is either unwelcome or disliked here, there is absolutely nothing I can do about that as it is simply not true.

Case closed.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Is that so Zlatan? You might not of intended an unfriendly way of talking or whatever, but he obviously found it like that. Im not saying it was you, but perhaps what he perceives as friendliness is not what we gave him here.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Is that so Zlatan? You might not of intended an unfriendly way of talking or whatever, but he obviously found it like that. Im not saying it was you, but perhaps what he perceives as friendliness is not what we gave him here.

And how is any of that our fault, and how is it treating him unfairly? I can not control how he will percieve and understand things. In no way was he treazed unfairly.

++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
and oh i am in but i aint putting anything in my sig, too lazy to so BRING HIM BACK

Bring him back? Nobody drove him away :rolleyes:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Ali was nothing but treated fairly, and TBH this thread is completely unfounded. Ali-P is not banned or anything, so I really don't see what the fuss is about.

The rest of the mods and I closed a few thread of his that were either duplicate or uneccessary, we did our best to explain to him why we did what we did and to try to ehlp him fit in. I personaly explained the concept of the various subforums and that he should not create so many new threads, and was in general very calm and friendly. If he has gotten the idea that he is either unwelcome or disliked here, there is absolutely nothing I can do about that as it is simply not true.

Case closed.

you are learning fast

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He seemed well-received in the threads he posted that he didn't start (though those were often the minority). And I didn't see any sign of meanness towards him, other than what you would gather from his responses... which no one has any control over.

I stick by how things were handled here. Ali-P is most definitely more than welcome to post here. And any decision for him to "come back" or not is his own.

But a number of people patiently explained things to him about opening new threads, and he still didn't acknowledge it. There comes a point where ignorance of the "rules" isn't an excuse to ignore them -- or to give him treatment we wouldn't give others.

His Oedipus Complex, is juventus rich?, sorry zlatan, istanbul, and i am back threads from the past couple of days are all still open, btw.

EDIT: And they're not exactly wildly stimulating debates there either...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

His Oedipus Complex, is juventus rich?, sorry zlatan, istanbul, and i am back threads from the past couple of days are all still open, btw.
Those are unique, they are not duplicates.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Which is exactly why it's not. It's not like he was being singled out so that everything he started was shut down.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Do you see from his perspective though? He probably thinks he is, though I tend to agree with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)