*(juventuz.VB3) (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Im surprised nobody started a suggestion thread for new features for Juventuz.

I think the powers that be will get a good idea of what features and content people would respond positively to.
--------------------------------------------------
1. More comprehensive team-specific information. eg:
-Injury list
-Scorers tally
-Fixtures calendar
-Transfer targets
-Squad list
-Appearance tally
-Match formations

very easy to create and update by members passionate enough to take up the responsibility.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Layce Erayce ] ++
very easy to create and update by members passionate enough to take up the responsibility.
The only problem is you have to find them. Everytime Ive encouraged people to get involved, noone ever wanted to. Still, you can always try.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Marty wants to set up a place for match reports, I could write them for him because I'm lucky enough to see most matches. I could also help out in the match specifics area.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

The only problem is you have to find them. Everytime Ive encouraged people to get involved, noone ever wanted to. Still, you can always try.
    Im handling a similar responsibility in another forum and I enjoy it, to be frank. Pretty soon I will have a chance to be a regular on here and I might well take up a role like that. I know for a fact that there are others here who could use their time at Juventuz in a more constructive way. If its a job that a person can have pride in, they will go for it without thinking twice.

Erik dont judge me :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It would be pretty cool to have some sort of "match central" place for the stats, lineups, and match reports. A place like this would be easily accessible and could perhaps draw more people to the site if a Juventus specific match center is available here. And hell, we could easily make it better than Juventus.com. :groan:

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Yeah, it's a great idea indeed, if people only are dedicated and actually do it. If it gets outdated quickly it just looks bad.

Good to see there's people interested in doing the job. :)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    It would be pretty cool to have some sort of "match central" place for the stats, lineups, and match reports. A place like this would be easily accessible and could perhaps draw more people to the site if a Juventus specific match center is available here. And hell, we could easily make it better than Juventus.com. :groan:
    Yes. I believe it would improve the quality of the discussions when we have more details available.

And Erik you just keep going at it dont you? :D

I for one believe Salihah would accept a part in something like this in a heartbeat. She has a great level of dedication. And she is awesome. Surely awesomeness is the pivotal factor :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I'd help out too for matches I get to see. Usually I can get maybe 3 Juve matches a month (in the league). That is if the TV Station that had the Serie A rights last year buys them again.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    How about also having a match ratings department? A selected few members who help out with this could give their ratings after each match, and we would take the average of each set of players results and post it along with the reports or make a seperate section. Call it the Juventuz Ratings or something..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Great idea. And based on the average of ratings all season we could have a Juventuz.com player of the year award, maybe even have some kind of cooperation with the official site

Great idea Andy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Great idea. And based on the average of ratings all season we could have a Juventuz.com player of the year award, maybe even have some kind of cooperation with the official site
    That sounds great Zlatan. Having the end of season ratings would be fantastic as well.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    Discussing it is wonderful, but we need to know if Marty is willing to incorporate all that into the website.

It is indeed a bit of work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)